F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > FS: Jehnert Flatline System
ARMA SPEED

06-17-2018, 04:39 PM   #1
ib_rb
Rep
Drives: E93

FS: Jehnert Flatline System

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
These are great sounding speakers from a little known company in Germany. I had them installed for about a month with a Bimmertech PP82DSP amplifier and would highly recommend this setup. The sound can only be described as incredible. In particular, the Flatline woofers are exceptional and reproduce a natural sounding bass with detail and accuracy.

I paid $850.00 for this kit and having gone through the entire spectrum of upgrading sound systems, the Flatline kit represents the best performance per dollar value around.

The installation was simple and the Jehnert drivers are a direct fit to the factory locations.

Complete specs can be found on the Jehnert website: https://www.jehnert.de/en/shop/doorb...-3-5-7-series/

The kit includes the following:
  • 2 x 200mm Jehnert Flat-Line woofers (1 per side) with inner neodymium-magnet driver and mounting adapters.
  • 2 x 100mm High-end midrange drivers (1 per side) with mounting adapter. I upgraded the acrylic adapters to stronger metal adapters.
  • 2 x 26mm Neodymium Soft dome tweeters (1 per side) for installation in the mirror triangle.
  • 3-way crossovers.

If you are interested, make me an offer.

Attached Images

Last edited by ib_rb; 06-17-2018 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: Fixed price
Appreciate 0