F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > UK: OEM Brembo 380/370 front brake calipers/pads M2/3/4
Extreme Powerhouse

09-17-2018, 10:44 AM   #1
BishUK
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M2 DCT LBB

UK: OEM Brembo 380/370 front brake calipers/pads M2/3/4

For Sale: BMW OEM M2/3/4 Blue Brembo 4 Pot 380/370 front calipers with oem Pads, Brake lines and bolts.

These are off my M2 which i've owned from new. Calipers and Pads had covered c9K miles before being removed and stored.

Calipers are immaculate, with no chips, marks or scratches across any visible face of the caliper. Calipers we polished and ceramic coated from new and have been cleaned and prepped for sale. In terms of condition, these are a million miles from any breakers yard caliper for sale on eBay. They can be shipped as I have packaging.

Looking for £500 collected (I'm in Berkshire) or can post with additional courier charge added on top.

I do have the rears also and would happily sell as a set BUT, sadly, some brake fluid has leaked out over one of the rears and it will need refurbishing. Therefore I've listed rears separately as there is cosmetic damage to one of them - shame, but apart from that they are brand new too!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0