F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > What sort of suspension do i have?
proTUNING Freaks

02-06-2020, 04:48 PM   #1
jake2106
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 330i Msport

What sort of suspension do i have?

so i see alot of people talking about upgrading to the "msport suspension"

now this might be a really stupid question but if have a 330i Msport i assume that means i have the Msport suspension yeah ?

also im assuming that means i have the adaptive dampers? i can feel a difference when im in sport mode but ive seen a post where one guy said he felt it to but it turned out it was just a placibo so now im doubting my self.

if someone could shed some light on what sort of suspension i have that would be great because i want to get some lowering springs and i need to know what im working with the begin with
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 05:24 PM   #2
alohasurftoad
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 440i gran coupe w/mppsk

if you have a M-sport line, you have suspension S704A. they are static and not adaptive. if you have adaptive i believe the VIN decoder labels it 2VL. for f3/4 series it often came as part of the the track handling package.

so decode your VIN and see what alphanumeric comes up in the suspenion listing or it might just say adaptive, not sure.
Appreciate 0