F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F34 3-Series GT (Gran Turismo) Forum > on my 2nd GT and have a radio question
GetBMWParts

05-24-2022, 02:48 PM   #1
skidavi
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 330ix Gran Turismo

on my 2nd GT and have a radio question

Hi everyone.
Big fan of SAABs, converted and now on my 2nd GT. I loved my '15 328 (listed in classifieds), along with the dealer experience that I figured I would buy a newer one before they are gone. The new one is a '19 330 sportline, purchased CPO. Was glad to see there were just enough changes to make it feel slightly different/newer than the '15; most notably is the engine note!

I did have a question regarding the radio settings. I typically listen to XM presets or my phone. I turned off carplay, but for some reason, the car rarely stays on presets when starting the car. Never an issue in the '15.
Any thoughts on settings to ensure the radio is always set to presets instead of going back to entire XM channel list?

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2022, 01:21 PM   #2
wilbur_the_goose
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 330ix Gran Turismo

I'm going by memory here, but try setting one of the 8 buttons to bring up presets.

Personally, I don't like the BMW Preset for SXM because I like seeing the artist name, and I don't think presets gives you that.

You can also use all 8 of the buttons to pick a single SXM channel. It's overkill, but it will work.
Appreciate 0