F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > Testing waters: white with red 2016 340xi M-sport 6spd manual... LOADED CAR
proTUNING Freaks

07-06-2018, 01:35 PM   #1
carguy19
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340

Testing waters: white with red 2016 340xi M-sport 6spd manual... LOADED CAR

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 45,890.00

Item Interest
Hi everyone.

I am offering my 340xi M sport 6 speed manual for sale before I return the lease. The car has every option from the factory except for adaptive cruise. MSRP was just under $63K if I recall correctly.

Has m Sport, track pack w 19 inch wheels, drivers assist, drivers assist plus, cold weather, and more and more.

It's alpine white with coral red interior, and has the black ash wood trim.

My asking price is simply based off my residual value/payoff. So everyone please keep it classy with comments. I am just offering this out to someone that will appreciate it before I send it back to BMW and it goes to auction.

I DO NOT need to sell this car, I can simply return the lease and not have a second thought about it. So please don't contact me to low-ball me.

I will have a copy of the window sticker and I can take some pics later today that I can email if someone is interested.

The car has 25.969 miles right now and it is exactly 23 months old. The car has been adult driven exclusively by me (42 year old guy). It's never been tracked or beaten on and all the services have been done and then some.

The car has the BMW German 340 M sport springs because the factory ones made the car look like a 4X4. They will stay on the car and the car will come with the stock springs in a box.

The car has a JB4, a evolution catless DP and a BMS intake on it. They can be purchased at an additional cost or I can remove and put stock parts back on.

There is a small ding on the lip of the drivers side rear 1/4 panel, but other then that the car is perfect. The car has new OEM tires on it that were replaced at 21.5K miles. There is one scuff on the rear drivers side wheel but I will be getting that fixed next week since I have the wheel and tire protection.

If someone is interested in the car please email me, if you PM me here I will get to it but it will take longer.

I will be responding to emails fairly, so if someone emails me today and says they want to buy the car and someone else emails tomorrow that they also want to buy it, the first person will get preference before I entertain the second offer.

carguy19@icloud.com

Carl-

Appreciate 0
      07-07-2018, 09:59 AM   #2
cmplaya
Captain
Rep
Drives: B58

what you getting next
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2018, 01:03 PM   #3
carguy19
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmplaya View Post
what you getting next
M3 or S4 still undecided.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2018, 11:24 AM   #4
carguy19
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Edited price.

Payoff was not reflecting my security deposit from the amount.

Great deal for this car.

LMK if anyone is interested.
Appreciate 0