F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > 2103 F30 320I - Help please!
Vorsteiner
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-12-2018, 06:22 PM   #1
Jonnybimmer
New Member
0
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: 2013 F30 M Sport
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Manchester

iTrader: (0)

2103 F30 320I - Help please!

Hi Guys,

First of all, I appologise for how long this post is going to be. I would sincearly appreiciate any and all help towards trying to find a solution to the problems I'm facing!Also sorry if this is in the wrong forum & for my spelling errors!

A little back story;

I bought the Vehicle in November 2016, 40400 miles on the clock. Ran perfectly for the first 6 months and I was over the moon with everything, apart from the ride on the run flats (can't have everything!)

For the purpose of the story, I think it's important to say that since November 2016 to today August 2018, the car currently has an extra 6000 miles ( I don't drive a lot ) All my driving is done intercity and I only do 3 miles to work, 3 miles home and drive it elsewhere a few miles a week but I do have a heavy foot.

On hitting the six month of ownership, I started to smell something I can only describe as being sweet, sickly, Burning rubber/plastic, oil ish. It would only happen after running for a while, and was noticable in and out of the cabin. Even with all windows closed. I took the car back to the dealer and he was extremely helpful, sending me at their cost to the place they have all of their cars appraised. I was told there was a small leak on one of the pipes/gaskets leading to the turbo?(I think I remember that correctly) and that they had tightend it, and everything should now be fine.

I drove the car a few days, absolutely nothing changed. The smell was still present, every time I went out and came home, I would press my nose to the bonnet and it would be extremely smelly. So it was coming from this area. I removed the oil cap to the engine and although It didn't smell of what I described earlier, it had an overpowering smell of fuel(petrol) Not being mechanically minded, I thought this was extremely odd. The fuel cap also had a very thick layer of what I could only describe as a mayonnaise type substance. I took the car back to the dealer, and again, completly helpfully they sent me back to the repair place. They looked again and told me it was still leaking slightly and what I could smell was more than likely the leaking oil dripping onto something hot and burning off. They also hooked it up to the computer and found a lot of faults that they continued to reset.

Again, I went away and nothing changed. If anything, as I was so gutted with the situation (First 'new' car) since my first car) I thought it smelt even worse. I went back to the dealer and took things into my own hands and pleaded with them to send the car to a BMW specialist, that has a good reputation within the area instead, as I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. They agreed and the prognosis was the turbo was leaking and that the easiest thing to do would be to change it for a new unit. They agreed to pay for it (2000 I believe) and I was happy, I thought finally, we had found the problem and could now enjoy the car again.

Unfortunatly, this wasn't the case. I drove the car with the owner of repair shop and although the power difference was incredibly noticable the smell was ten times worse. He asked if I was happy and I was stood with my jaw on the floor as we stood outside of the car and the smell was absolutly overpowering. He laughed it off and said it was probably some oil from the lads hands still left on the mainifold/turbo while they were working but that he couldn't smell anything and that these cars have a tendancy to run 'hot'.

Not wanting to argue, I went away and gave it a few days to see and hope that everything would be ok. It wasn't. At this point I just went my own way and found another reputable mechanic in my area who changed the oil and injectors. The smell disappeared and was 'fixed' from the first drive. I told him the story and his only comment was the bloke who fit the turbo was a dickhead if he didn't change the oil first before anything else, but did comment the turbo was certainly new!

After this, I carried on as normal but still paranoid I suppose as I just felt sad about the whole process and annoyed that I still thought something was wrong (couldn't shake the feeling!)

I left it about a year after this and just carried on, but gradually started to smell it again but this time had a lot of secondary issues.
  • Idle was extremely rough on cold start! Revs would be jumping up and down and it sounded horrendous
  • On startup sounded like a 'blowing' noise from the drivers side undercarrage.
  • Could 'smell' the heat from the engine when I got home, even if I didn't drive it far or hard
  • Black Soot all on the tailpipe with what looked like an oil 'wet' residue
  • On a heavy trafficked M61 (stop start auto bullshit )I got a 'drive train error' warning that lasted until I got home and stopped, never saw it again.
  • Fuel(petrol) smelling oil again although no white gunk
  • Gravel sounding engine almost like it was a diesel
  • Just took it to have its first major service since I bought the car and was told it was missfiring heavily. Spark Plugs were changed that seemed to help the problem
  • The most worrying of all is the pictures attached, Looks like 'smoke' stains on the bonnet.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com


I love the car, I am proud to be driving a BMW after so long having a terrible ford. I want to spend money on getting the car modded to how I like, but feel like something is wrong and the people I'm taking it too just are not fixing the problems, unless I'm paranoid and don't know what I'm talking about.

Any help would be greatly appreiciated!

Last edited by Jonnybimmer; 08-12-2018 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Revision 1; Spelling and formating.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2018, 06:49 PM   #2
Jonnybimmer
New Member
0
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: 2013 F30 M Sport
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Manchester

iTrader: (0)

Just realised I put 2103 in the thread title, I meant 2013, of course.. Sorry.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2018, 12:32 AM   #3
goodbyalfa
King of north (living in the east...)
goodbyalfa's Avatar
United Kingdom
557
Rep
1,403
Posts

Drives: 440i GC M Sport +
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suffolk

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnybimmer View Post
Just realised I put 2103 in the thread title, I meant 2013, of course.. Sorry.
Feel for you. Sounds like a real lemon to me...
__________________
2018 440i GC in MG
MS plus pack others etc....
Previously: 2015 330D F30 MSport EBII
Plus pack, Pro Media, Visibility pack, comfort pack.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2018, 01:07 AM   #4
rak299
Lieutenant
United_States
135
Rep
416
Posts

Drives: 2018 340i xdrive F30 6MT
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: san francisco

iTrader: (0)

I read several items related to smell. The next time I drove the car enough to get it all warmed up, before turning it off, (turn off auto start stop) raise the hood and see if you can see anything (steam, vapor, etc.). I would also try a different dealer
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2018, 03:39 AM   #5
Jeff123
Jeff
United Kingdom
213
Rep
1,192
Posts

Drives: 330d M Sport x-drive F30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Yorkshire

iTrader: (0)

i would maybe get it fixed to the point where its not too noticeable then p/x it. You will probably spend hundreds/thousands sorting it out with no actual guarantee of success. Your issues sound pretty deep-rooted to me.

Don't know what other think, but perhaps some of the problems are due to the low mileage and constant urban trips?
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2018, 05:31 AM   #6
Sasquartch
Captain
241
Rep
793
Posts

Drives: 328i Luxury auto
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Herts

iTrader: (0)

I can't really give any guidance other than a few observations

My 2012 328i which has a very similar engine (N20) does sound like the exhaust is blowing for a few seconds after a cold start, after around 30-60 seconds it stops, this is because of some sort of flap in the exhaust and apparently is designed to heat up the catalytic converter quicker for emissions reasons. So this is probably normal

Also these engines don't sound great on tick-over due to the direct injection. Mine runs very smoothly yet has a somewhat dieselly sound at tick-over, this is normal

My exhaust is always a bit sooty (although not oily) and this is normal with a direct injection engine so I'm led to believe, in fact shortly new petrol cars will have to be fitted with a particulate filter like diesels as DI causes more soot.

Of course it's impossible to do a proper internet diagnosis but the fact that there is s smell must mean something is leaking. I don't think the pictures attached to your post indicate anything of significance. Find a good indy and get them to go through everything as something is not right.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2018, 06:11 AM   #7
Hooded
Lieutenant Colonel
Hooded's Avatar
England
572
Rep
1,793
Posts

Drives: F30 330d M-Sport
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff123 View Post
i would maybe get it fixed to the point where its not too noticeable then p/x it. You will probably spend hundreds/thousands sorting it out with no actual guarantee of success. Your issues sound pretty deep-rooted to me.
Agree
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2018, 06:35 AM   #8
Marksw76
Private
Marksw76's Avatar
21
Rep
83
Posts

Drives: F30 320i XDrive M Sport
Join Date: May 2017
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooded View Post
Agree
+1

Sorry to say
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2018, 07:22 AM   #9
1966-TR4
Lieutenant
Scotland
140
Rep
404
Posts

Drives: F31 330D xDrive MPPK ACS
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Edinburgh & Glasgow, Scotland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnybimmer View Post
The fuel cap also had a very thick layer of what I could only describe as a mayonnaise type substance.
Is this a typo and was it actually the oil filler cap that had the mayo on it?

That can be a sign of head gasket failure (where coolant gets to places in the engine where it shouldn't). Burning coolant has a sickly sweet smell....
__________________
F31 Mineral Grey 330d Xdrive, ACS, Adaptive, MPPK.

Gone but not forgotten: 1967 Triumph GT6 Mk1 (6 pot 2 litre widowmaker) 1966 Triumph TR4A (4 pot 2.2 litre, huge torque, lovely car) 2004 Audi TT 3.2 DSG Quattro (weak springs & nose heavy) 2006 VW Golf GTI (brilliant on good tyres)
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2018, 07:34 AM   #10
ByTheSea
Second Lieutenant
ByTheSea's Avatar
47
Rep
264
Posts

Drives: F30 320i MSport Auto LCI
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Scotland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1966-TR4 View Post
Is this a typo and was it actually the oil filler cap that had the mayo on it? That can be a sign of head gasket failure (where coolant gets to places in the engine where it shouldn't). Burning coolant has a sickly sweet smell....
Yes, back many years when I did my own maintenance (cars were simple things) it was standard procedure to check the oil cap for "mayo", which was a sure sign of water ingress. The most likely source of that is the gasket leaking.
Google your area for "BMW specialists".
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2018, 08:05 AM   #11
ByTheSea
Second Lieutenant
ByTheSea's Avatar
47
Rep
264
Posts

Drives: F30 320i MSport Auto LCI
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Scotland

iTrader: (0)

...and if not a typo... "Fuel(petrol) smelling oil again although no white gunk". How about some diesel got into the petrol tank?
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2018, 03:13 PM   #12
vadimo
Captain
vadimo's Avatar
United Kingdom
151
Rep
951
Posts

Drives: 2014 F30 320D X-Drive
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Surrey UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnybimmer View Post
Hi Guys,

First of all, I appologise for how long this post is going to be. I would sincearly appreiciate any and all help towards trying to find a solution to the problems I'm facing!Also sorry if this is in the wrong forum & for my spelling errors!

A little back story;

I bought the Vehicle in November 2016, 40400 miles on the clock. Ran perfectly for the first 6 months and I was over the moon with everything, apart from the ride on the run flats (can't have everything!)

For the purpose of the story, I think it's important to say that since November 2016 to today August 2018, the car currently has an extra 6000 miles ( I don't drive a lot ) All my driving is done intercity and I only do 3 miles to work, 3 miles home and drive it elsewhere a few miles a week but I do have a heavy foot.

On hitting the six month of ownership, I started to smell something I can only describe as being sweet, sickly, Burning rubber/plastic, oil ish. It would only happen after running for a while, and was noticable in and out of the cabin. Even with all windows closed. I took the car back to the dealer and he was extremely helpful, sending me at their cost to the place they have all of their cars appraised. I was told there was a small leak on one of the pipes/gaskets leading to the turbo?(I think I remember that correctly) and that they had tightend it, and everything should now be fine.

I drove the car a few days, absolutely nothing changed. The smell was still present, every time I went out and came home, I would press my nose to the bonnet and it would be extremely smelly. So it was coming from this area. I removed the oil cap to the engine and although It didn't smell of what I described earlier, it had an overpowering smell of fuel(petrol) Not being mechanically minded, I thought this was extremely odd. The fuel cap also had a very thick layer of what I could only describe as a mayonnaise type substance. I took the car back to the dealer, and again, completly helpfully they sent me back to the repair place. They looked again and told me it was still leaking slightly and what I could smell was more than likely the leaking oil dripping onto something hot and burning off. They also hooked it up to the computer and found a lot of faults that they continued to reset.

Again, I went away and nothing changed. If anything, as I was so gutted with the situation (First 'new' car) since my first car) I thought it smelt even worse. I went back to the dealer and took things into my own hands and pleaded with them to send the car to a BMW specialist, that has a good reputation within the area instead, as I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. They agreed and the prognosis was the turbo was leaking and that the easiest thing to do would be to change it for a new unit. They agreed to pay for it (2000 I believe) and I was happy, I thought finally, we had found the problem and could now enjoy the car again.

Unfortunatly, this wasn't the case. I drove the car with the owner of repair shop and although the power difference was incredibly noticable the smell was ten times worse. He asked if I was happy and I was stood with my jaw on the floor as we stood outside of the car and the smell was absolutly overpowering. He laughed it off and said it was probably some oil from the lads hands still left on the mainifold/turbo while they were working but that he couldn't smell anything and that these cars have a tendancy to run 'hot'.

Not wanting to argue, I went away and gave it a few days to see and hope that everything would be ok. It wasn't. At this point I just went my own way and found another reputable mechanic in my area who changed the oil and injectors. The smell disappeared and was 'fixed' from the first drive. I told him the story and his only comment was the bloke who fit the turbo was a dickhead if he didn't change the oil first before anything else, but did comment the turbo was certainly new!

After this, I carried on as normal but still paranoid I suppose as I just felt sad about the whole process and annoyed that I still thought something was wrong (couldn't shake the feeling!)

I left it about a year after this and just carried on, but gradually started to smell it again but this time had a lot of secondary issues.
  • Idle was extremely rough on cold start! Revs would be jumping up and down and it sounded horrendous
  • On startup sounded like a 'blowing' noise from the drivers side undercarrage.
  • Could 'smell' the heat from the engine when I got home, even if I didn't drive it far or hard
  • Black Soot all on the tailpipe with what looked like an oil 'wet' residue
  • On a heavy trafficked M61 (stop start auto bullshit )I got a 'drive train error' warning that lasted until I got home and stopped, never saw it again.
  • Fuel(petrol) smelling oil again although no white gunk
  • Gravel sounding engine almost like it was a diesel
  • Just took it to have its first major service since I bought the car and was told it was missfiring heavily. Spark Plugs were changed that seemed to help the problem
  • The most worrying of all is the pictures attached, Looks like 'smoke' stains on the bonnet.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com


I love the car, I am proud to be driving a BMW after so long having a terrible ford. I want to spend money on getting the car modded to how I like, but feel like something is wrong and the people I'm taking it too just are not fixing the problems, unless I'm paranoid and don't know what I'm talking about.

Any help would be greatly appreiciated!
sounds like something needs investigation properly? can you not find good BMW indy in your area?
__________________
Current Ride: 2014 F30 M Sport 320D X-Drive Auto, Dakota Beige Leather, M Sport Brakes, Adaptive M Suspension, Paddle Shifters, 19" 403 Alloys, Folding Mirrors, Pro Sat Nav & Harman Kardon Surround Sound.
Previous Ride: 2004 E46 M Sport 320CI Auto, Montana Beige Leather & 18" 135M Alloys.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2018, 10:18 AM   #13
Jonnybimmer
New Member
0
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: 2013 F30 M Sport
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Manchester

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadimo View Post
sounds like something needs investigation properly? can you not find good BMW indy in your area?
There is only one 'specialist' BMW indy around me, and that was who fit the turbo and I don't feel comfortable going back.

I've been reading here about a place in stockport, that comes highly recommended so might try that.

I will post some videos tonight of sounds and engine bay so people can have a look and see what they think.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2018, 02:16 PM   #14
Jeff123
Jeff
United Kingdom
213
Rep
1,192
Posts

Drives: 330d M Sport x-drive F30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Yorkshire

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnybimmer View Post
There is only one 'specialist' BMW indy around me, and that was who fit the turbo and I don't feel comfortable going back.

I've been reading here about a place in stockport, that comes highly recommended so might try that.

I will post some videos tonight of sounds and engine bay so people can have a look and see what they think.
If you live in Manchester there are probably dozens of BMW specialists. I don't know any personally, but some people have mentioned Darren Wood of Stockport, particularly back in the E90 days.

Just looking at his website, there are several guys working there who all seem to have vast experience in the trade.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2018, 03:28 PM   #15
cfm56d7b
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
508
Rep
1,950
Posts

Drives: 2017 440i Gran Coupe & 2015 X5
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (2)

First - it's certainly very disconcerting to have all these problems.

These problems however do have a root cause. The earlier comment about the head gasket is on the right track. Something isn't right and finding a specialist who can properly diagnose this problem is the only solution.

Keep this thread updated. Thanks for sharing.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2018, 03:54 PM   #16
Richard52
Private
5
Rep
66
Posts

Drives: F30 328i AT
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Manchester

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff123 View Post
If you live in Manchester there are probably dozens of BMW specialists. I don't know any personally, but some people have mentioned Darren Wood of Stockport, particularly back in the E90 days.

Just looking at his website, there are several guys working there who all seem to have vast experience in the trade.
Heard similar about Woods , I have used Rockvale previously and they were fine but that was a few years ago. Hope it works out for you.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2018, 11:28 PM   #17
Surg_Capt_R
Major General
Surg_Capt_R's Avatar
No_Country
2672
Rep
5,137
Posts

Drives: F80 - M:- CP
Join Date: May 2013
Location: UK

iTrader: (1)

Some interesting thoughts here. Apparently a common issue but is resolved by a replacement turbo and / or the turbo paraphernalia:

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...1#post18324182

OP something is amiss. In theory your new turbo should have cured it unless corners were cut and bad seals were reused.

I would advise keeping an eye on your oil level to see if it is actually losing oil.

For argument sake if there were oily hand prints inside or around the engine bay then it would also be worth taking it for a drive on the motorway to burn it off. Things will heat up a bit more and after your half hour jaunt if you still smell burning then physically inspect the engine bay and check your oil level.

On a side note I don't think your 3 mile trip does you any favours. Your engine is likely not up to temperature and if you are making extended or aggressive use of the turbo during that period you may experience coking. This could be a coking issue due to the short drive.

Someone correct me if I am talking out of my corn hole.

You may not want to go back to where you had the work done but that is the place you need to go after you have done your home testing. Did you take out warranty? Most used cars come with one year? Or even a warranty on work carried out for a year. Might be worth saying you are not happy with the work because the issue remains.

Mayo is a sign of coolant mixing with oil. Coolant has an odd sweet smell. The suspects are usually EGR, EGR cooler and, EGR pipes. So check for loss of coolant. If it is a slow leak then it will be harder to spot. If it has been going on for a while then it could cause extensive damage and cost a new engine.

Having failed all of this it might be worth having an oil analysis done. You would be surprised the information you can obtain from oil analysis. Tells quite a story in fact.

Let us know how it goes.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2018, 07:28 AM   #18
ES-Jet
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
6
Rep
240
Posts

Drives: 2013 320i Sport
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Kent, UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquartch View Post
I can't really give any guidance other than a few observations

My 2012 328i which has a very similar engine (N20) does sound like the exhaust is blowing for a few seconds after a cold start, after around 30-60 seconds it stops, this is because of some sort of flap in the exhaust and apparently is designed to heat up the catalytic converter quicker for emissions reasons. So this is probably normal

Also these engines don't sound great on tick-over due to the direct injection. Mine runs very smoothly yet has a somewhat dieselly sound at tick-over, this is normal

My exhaust is always a bit sooty (although not oily) and this is normal with a direct injection engine so I'm led to believe, in fact shortly new petrol cars will have to be fitted with a particulate filter like diesels as DI causes more soot.
Just to hopefully make you feel a bit better, my 2013 320i (31,000 miles) is exactly the same as above, including the farty exhaust on start up, so don't worry about that.
__________________
320i Sport - AW, 397 alloys
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2018, 09:44 AM   #19
1966-TR4
Lieutenant
Scotland
140
Rep
404
Posts

Drives: F31 330D xDrive MPPK ACS
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Edinburgh & Glasgow, Scotland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surg_Capt_R View Post
Mayo is a sign of coolant mixing with oil. Coolant has an odd sweet smell. The suspects are usually EGR, EGR cooler and, EGR pipes. So check for loss of coolant. If it is a slow leak then it will be harder to spot. If it has been going on for a while then it could cause extensive damage and cost a new engine.
Don't think EGR issues would lead to coolant in the oil. Mayo on the oil filler can also be caused by condensation and the engine not getting up to temp very often. However mayo, combined with the smell of something sweet burning, is what makes me suspect head gasket.
__________________
F31 Mineral Grey 330d Xdrive, ACS, Adaptive, MPPK.

Gone but not forgotten: 1967 Triumph GT6 Mk1 (6 pot 2 litre widowmaker) 1966 Triumph TR4A (4 pot 2.2 litre, huge torque, lovely car) 2004 Audi TT 3.2 DSG Quattro (weak springs & nose heavy) 2006 VW Golf GTI (brilliant on good tyres)
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2018, 11:27 AM   #20
Sasquartch
Captain
241
Rep
793
Posts

Drives: 328i Luxury auto
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Herts

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1966-TR4 View Post
Don't think EGR issues would lead to coolant in the oil.
Do petrol engines have EGR ? Might be wrong but thought it was only something used by diesel engines
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2018, 10:21 AM   #21
1966-TR4
Lieutenant
Scotland
140
Rep
404
Posts

Drives: F31 330D xDrive MPPK ACS
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Edinburgh & Glasgow, Scotland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquartch View Post
Do petrol engines have EGR ?
Yes.
__________________
F31 Mineral Grey 330d Xdrive, ACS, Adaptive, MPPK.

Gone but not forgotten: 1967 Triumph GT6 Mk1 (6 pot 2 litre widowmaker) 1966 Triumph TR4A (4 pot 2.2 litre, huge torque, lovely car) 2004 Audi TT 3.2 DSG Quattro (weak springs & nose heavy) 2006 VW Golf GTI (brilliant on good tyres)
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2018, 03:12 AM   #22
Sasquartch
Captain
241
Rep
793
Posts

Drives: 328i Luxury auto
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Herts

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1966-TR4 View Post
Yes.
Interestingly I can find no mention of it at all in the N20 technical guide

It may be down to valve timing in a petrol engine rather than an EGR valve in a diesel, I dont know.

But I've never heard of a petrol BMW having EGR valve issues

Happy to stand corrected if I've understood this wrong
Attached Images
File Type: pdf N20engine-techguide-BIMMERPOST.pdf (3.31 MB, 9 views)
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST