F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing > Fallout 4?
European Auto Source (EAS)
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-24-2015, 11:20 AM   #67
turbo_joe
Captain
turbo_joe's Avatar
502
Rep
968
Posts

Drives: 2012 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: SOMD

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim603 View Post
Yes I have heard that as well, I feel like I keep missing out cus I am exploring too much at a low level lol
I checked them out and both are T-60 one is type A and the other is Type B (mildly upgraded)
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2015, 12:25 PM   #68
Tim603
Colonel
Tim603's Avatar
United_States
358
Rep
2,233
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North Canton, OH

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
Slowly figuring this game out... Will post an updated vid of my base soon but think I'm gonna go see if I can rebuild the Castle as well...
Im doing one more minute men mission and then im off to capture the castle! Ill make sure to put my companion in power armor as well as myself lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_joe View Post
I checked them out and both are T-60 one is type A and the other is Type B (mildly upgraded)
Nice man, cant wait to get some T-60 armor for my collection. I also want to try and steal a raiders power armor (pickpocket fusion core) to bring back, it would be nice to have another one lying around
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2015, 12:34 PM   #69
turbo_joe
Captain
turbo_joe's Avatar
502
Rep
968
Posts

Drives: 2012 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: SOMD

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim603 View Post
Im doing one more minute men mission and then im off to capture the castle! Ill make sure to put my companion in power armor as well as myself lol



Nice man, cant wait to get some T-60 armor for my collection. I also want to try and steal a raiders power armor (pickpocket fusion core) to bring back, it would be nice to have another one lying around
My next mission is to capture the castle for the minute men. I still gotta visit the glowing sea but I am going to knock out a bunch of side missions before going any further with the main quest.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2015, 02:22 PM   #70
Tim603
Colonel
Tim603's Avatar
United_States
358
Rep
2,233
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North Canton, OH

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_joe View Post
My next mission is to capture the castle for the minute men. I still gotta visit the glowing sea but I am going to knock out a bunch of side missions before going any further with the main quest.
Yeah for sure, I put the main mission on hold, I am at the spot where my dog is going to track a scent
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2015, 02:45 PM   #71
turbo_joe
Captain
turbo_joe's Avatar
502
Rep
968
Posts

Drives: 2012 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: SOMD

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim603 View Post
Yeah for sure, I put the main mission on hold, I am at the spot where my dog is going to track a scent
I am about 2-3 main missions ahead of you on that. But I have heard the next mission is pretty tough so I am building up my character first. Level 26 now.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2015, 02:50 PM   #72
Tim603
Colonel
Tim603's Avatar
United_States
358
Rep
2,233
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North Canton, OH

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_joe View Post
I am about 2-3 main missions ahead of you on that. But I have heard the next mission is pretty tough so I am building up my character first. Level 26 now.
Nice, yeah Im level 19 and am doing that Cait mission now (wont spoil it for anyone) which both of us are going to need power armor for lol
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2015, 07:56 PM   #73
Harlequin
Brigadier General
Harlequin's Avatar
Australia
289
Rep
4,025
Posts

Drives: F32 Coupé
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia BMW Club QLD Member

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim603 View Post
Im doing one more minute men mission and then im off to capture the castle! Ill make sure to put my companion in power armor as well as myself lol
How does one get their companion to actually USE the stuff you give them? I gave Strong some nice Supermutant Armour but he's not suing it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim603 View Post
Nice man, cant wait to get some T-60 armor for my collection. I also want to try and steal a raiders power armor (pickpocket fusion core) to bring back, it would be nice to have another one lying around
I have most of a set of T60 now - still using one T45 leg. I got it from National Guard but I went there when I was Lvl21/22.) I also have a full set of Raider II. (as well as the initial T45)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_joe View Post
My next mission is to capture the castle for the minute men. I still gotta visit the glowing sea but I am going to knock out a bunch of side missions before going any further with the main quest.
Boss fight at Castle sucks big time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim603 View Post
Yeah for sure, I put the main mission on hold, I am at the spot where my dog is going to track a scent
I've just been given the quest to go find Nick Valentine. Haven't been pushing the main quest as there's so much else to do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim603 View Post
Nice, yeah Im level 19 and am doing that Cait mission now (wont spoil it for anyone) which both of us are going to need power armor for lol
Just hit L23. Need L25 so I can have Gun Nut lvl3!!!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2015, 09:19 PM   #74
turbo_joe
Captain
turbo_joe's Avatar
502
Rep
968
Posts

Drives: 2012 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: SOMD

iTrader: (2)

Lined up all my power armor. Need to find a head for one and a frame or two for my spare pieces I have collected

Appreciate 0
      11-24-2015, 10:19 PM   #75
Harlequin
Brigadier General
Harlequin's Avatar
Australia
289
Rep
4,025
Posts

Drives: F32 Coupé
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia BMW Club QLD Member

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_joe View Post
Lined up all my power armor. Need to find a head for one and a frame or two for my spare pieces I have collected

NICE!

Arturo in Diamond City normally has a Frame for sale but they're like 4k+ Bottlecaps...
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2015, 10:27 PM   #76
turbo_joe
Captain
turbo_joe's Avatar
502
Rep
968
Posts

Drives: 2012 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: SOMD

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
NICE!

Arturo in Diamond City normally has a Frame for sale but they're like 4k+ Bottlecaps...
I am not about to pay for that lol
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2015, 11:00 PM   #77
Harlequin
Brigadier General
Harlequin's Avatar
Australia
289
Rep
4,025
Posts

Drives: F32 Coupé
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia BMW Club QLD Member

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Yeah. Me neither...
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2015, 09:01 AM   #78
Tim603
Colonel
Tim603's Avatar
United_States
358
Rep
2,233
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North Canton, OH

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
How does one get their companion to actually USE the stuff you give them? I gave Strong some nice Supermutant Armour but he's not suing it...
-when you talk to them and go to Trade, I believe you press Y to equip. You can do this with Armor, Grenades/Molotovs/Mines, and Weapons (also need to give them ammo if u want them to use specific weapon)

-If you want them to use power armor, talk to them then point at the power armor and tell them to use it. If you want them to get out, talk to them, press Y to talk and you can tell them to leave the power armor.


Boss fight at Castle sucks big time...
-Yeah Ill make sure to come prepared lol and use the flare gun for reinforcements
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2015, 09:02 AM   #79
Tim603
Colonel
Tim603's Avatar
United_States
358
Rep
2,233
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North Canton, OH

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_joe View Post
Lined up all my power armor. Need to find a head for one and a frame or two for my spare pieces I have collected

Looking good dude!

Im working on hangmans alley right now but space is very limited so its taking me a minute to get it right
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2015, 09:34 AM   #80
Delta0311
Banned
7356
Rep
10,128
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_joe View Post
I am not about to pay for that lol
I know that's like Ferrari money right there..
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2015, 09:39 AM   #81
Tim603
Colonel
Tim603's Avatar
United_States
358
Rep
2,233
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North Canton, OH

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
I know that's like Ferrari money right there..
Yeah no thanks lol Ill find one or steal them for now
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2015, 09:43 AM   #82
Delta0311
Banned
7356
Rep
10,128
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim603 View Post
Yeah no thanks lol Ill find one or steal them for now
HAHA yeah I agree, my plan is the same.. This is what's nice about living in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, you can acquire stuff at gun point and not have to worry about any sort of consequences.

My mindset would be like this:
Raiders: "get the fuck away from our power armor before we blast you"
Me: "Getleman and lady, tranny, or what ever the fuck you are back there.. Your guns are a bunch of pieces of shit that can barely fire off a round without exploding in your hands.. While I'm packing this state of the art Fatman, potable apocalypse creation kit. I know what you are thinking, at this range I'd be obliterated too but I could fucking careless.. Look around, it's not like I got a brighter tomorrow to look forward to (load the Fatman) so I might as well brighten up my day right now.. So..... Unless you wana see my little ray of sunshine, I highly suggest you fuck off."

Last edited by Delta0311; 11-25-2015 at 10:22 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2015, 10:29 AM   #83
Tim603
Colonel
Tim603's Avatar
United_States
358
Rep
2,233
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North Canton, OH

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
HAHA yeah I agree, my plan is the same.. This is what's nice about living in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, you can acquire stuff at gun point and not have to worry about any sort of consequences.

My mindset would be like this:
Raiders: "get the fuck away from our power armor before we blast you"
Me: "Getleman and lady, tranny, or what ever the fuck you are back there.. Your guns are a bunch of pieces of shit that can barely fire off a round without exploding in your hands.. While I'm packing this state of the art Fatman, potable apocalypse creation kit. I know what you are thinking, at this range I'd be obliterated too but I could fucking careless.. Look around, it's not like I got a brighter tomorrow to look forward to (load the Fatman) so I might as well brighten up my day right now.. So..... Unless you wana see my little ray of sunshine, I highly suggest you fuck off."
Hahahaha yep pretty much lol

Speaking of the fat man...I need some mini nukes
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2015, 11:37 AM   #84
Harlequin
Brigadier General
Harlequin's Avatar
Australia
289
Rep
4,025
Posts

Drives: F32 Coupé
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia BMW Club QLD Member

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim603 View Post
When you talk to them and go to Trade, I believe you press Y to equip. You can do this with Armor, Grenades/Molotovs/Mines, and Weapons (also need to give them ammo if u want them to use specific weapon)

If you want them to use power armor, talk to them then point at the power armor and tell them to use it. If you want them to get out, talk to them, press Y to talk and you can tell them to leave the power armor.
Yeah. Figured it out this afternoon but thanks.

PS: I'm on PC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim603 View Post
Yeah Ill make sure to come prepared lol and use the flare gun for reinforcements
And Power Armour. And there's a Missile Launcher + Ammo in the Castle tunnels which will come in very handy...
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2015, 11:38 AM   #85
Harlequin
Brigadier General
Harlequin's Avatar
Australia
289
Rep
4,025
Posts

Drives: F32 Coupé
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia BMW Club QLD Member

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
I now have 5 Bobbleheads... Feeling pretty chuffed...
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2015, 12:05 PM   #86
Tim603
Colonel
Tim603's Avatar
United_States
358
Rep
2,233
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North Canton, OH

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
And Power Armour. And there's a Missile Launcher + Ammo in the Castle tunnels which will come in very handy...
Niiiice good call thanks for the heads up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
I now have 5 Bobbleheads... Feeling pretty chuffed...
I have 4 I think lol and I gotta setup my magazine rack since i got a few of those too
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2015, 01:35 PM   #87
Tim603
Colonel
Tim603's Avatar
United_States
358
Rep
2,233
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North Canton, OH

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
In case anyone was wondering.....

Height Limits for Settlements
-Sanctuary 6 stories
-Tenpines/Hangmans Alley - 3 Stories
-Starlight DriveIn - 9 Stories (!!)
-Greentop Nursery - 7 Stories



https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/com..._build_height/
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2015, 01:37 PM   #88
catchm3ifyoucann
First Lieutenant
173
Rep
319
Posts

Drives: car
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: USa

iTrader: (0)

Can't wait to get my hands on this!!!!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST