F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > For over a month, I've been trying to get my key back from Will of BimmerRetroLA
ARMA SPEED

12-04-2021, 03:53 PM   #1
chhappy7
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: TBD

For over a month, I've been trying to get my key back from Will of BimmerRetroLA

Anyone have used this guy/company or heard about him/it?

I sent my key out back in August to get the G series style key custom colored as this guy was offering the service and told me he could do it. Then, fast forward 2 months or so (I know, that is a long time) and I get the key. It is honestly fucking terrible. The parts don't fit, screws were missing and the physical key would not slot in. Not to mention the finish was rough. You'd think after 2 months, it'd be done right.

Then, he agrees to just put it in a new housing and return it. That was over a month ago. He has said he'll ship it out multiple times but has not done so and takes forever to respond or doesn't respond.

Keep in mind he has not offered refund at all. But tbh after all this bs, I just want my key back.

So anyone know or heard of this company or have contact with them?

https://www.facebook.com/BimmerRetro...=page_internal