F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Sponsors Classifieds > Wheels and Tires > RW.763M - M4 CS wheels - Low-Pressure Cast 19" fitments **JUST RELEASED**
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-23-2018, 07:42 PM   #133
Guerillah
Private First Class
United_States
8
Rep
139
Posts

Drives: 15' F30 335xi AW MSport Stg 2
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tucson, AZ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chhappy7 View Post
18's or 19's
19's.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 05:12 AM   #134
daneww
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
32
Posts

Drives: F30 335i M Sport II
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

PM me info/cost please. Very interested in these for a staggered setup on my F30
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 09:47 PM   #135
Buckdoc
Registered
United_States
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2015 435i Convertible
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Northern California

iTrader: (0)

Pulled the trigger on a staggered set for my F33. Can't wait to see them in person.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2018, 03:20 PM   #136
OEMconcept
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
OEMconcept's Avatar
Canada
168
Rep
1,438
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada/U.S

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckdoc View Post
Pulled the trigger on a staggered set for my F33. Can't wait to see them in person.

All PM/s sent/replied!

Thank you for your order Michael!
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2018, 10:25 PM   #137
Guerillah
Private First Class
United_States
8
Rep
139
Posts

Drives: 15' F30 335xi AW MSport Stg 2
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tucson, AZ

iTrader: (1)

Installed, love them... Lots of compliments.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2018, 10:59 AM   #138
OEMconcept
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
OEMconcept's Avatar
Canada
168
Rep
1,438
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada/U.S

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerillah View Post
Installed, love them... Lots of compliments.


Your car looks perfect!
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2018, 10:45 AM   #139
OEMconcept
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
OEMconcept's Avatar
Canada
168
Rep
1,438
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada/U.S

iTrader: (9)

TTT
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2018, 10:35 PM   #140
TTBear
Captain
TTBear's Avatar
Canada
280
Rep
797
Posts

Drives: '15 Huracán/'19 M2Comp/'16 X6M
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Canada

iTrader: (6)

I like to give kudos where it is due.

I ordered these wheels for my new M2 Competition, and am using them for a square winter set up. I went with the 19 x 8.5, et 35.

These rims are FANTASTIC, and Anthony was unbelievably great to work with.






I used a 7.5mm spacer with built-in hub extender at the front, as the clearance was VERY tight.

Here are a couple pics to show offsets - the front looks fine - the rear is OK, but looks a bit tucked in - more than acceptable for the winter.





Apologies for the appearance of the tires - they still had the goo on them from the tire mounting!

The wheels are GREAT - quality is really, really excellent. The guy who does my installs is SUPER picky about getting the balance perfect - he said the wheels balanced better then most OEM wheels, by far. On two of the wheels, no balance weights were necessary at all.
__________________
"Anima sana in corpore sano"

Last edited by TTBear; 11-07-2018 at 12:23 AM.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2018, 09:10 PM   #141
timk123
Private
6
Rep
53
Posts

Drives: 2013 f30 335i msport
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Irvine, CA.

iTrader: (0)

pm sent!
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2018, 03:52 PM   #142
OEMconcept
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
OEMconcept's Avatar
Canada
168
Rep
1,438
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada/U.S

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
I like to give kudos where it is due.

I ordered these wheels for my new M2 Competition, and am using them for a square winter set up. I went with the 19 x 8.5, et 35.

These rims are FANTASTIC, and Anthony was unbelievably great to work with.






I used a 7.5mm spacer with built-in hub extender at the front, as the clearance was VERY tight.

Here are a couple pics to show offsets - the front looks fine - the rear is OK, but looks a bit tucked in - more than acceptable for the winter.





Apologies for the appearance of the tires - they still had the goo on them from the tire mounting!

The wheels are GREAT - quality is really, really excellent. The guy who does my installs is SUPER picky about getting the balance perfect - he said the wheels balanced better then most OEM wheels, by far. On two of the wheels, no balance weights were necessary at all.

Thank you for the great review! Your car looks absolutely stunning!
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2018, 04:37 PM   #143
x3sm
Private First Class
x3sm's Avatar
15
Rep
159
Posts

Drives: X3
Join Date: May 2018
Location: CT

iTrader: (0)

PM price for 763M and 437M please!
__________________
2011 BMW X3 / N55 / M-Sport / LCI face-lift / 20" Stance SC-8 / M-Sport steering wheel upgrade
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2018, 03:05 PM   #144
Derekrpd
New Member
11
Rep
16
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW 335i Xdrive
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Massachusetts

iTrader: (0)

TT Bear, those look awesome on your car. Black on Black! Was leaning towards the 437m style but I want them in all black. But now after seeing your car, that style may be what I end up going with. Love the all black wheels. Good luck with your setup!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 11:18 AM   #145
OEMconcept
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
OEMconcept's Avatar
Canada
168
Rep
1,438
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada/U.S

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekrpd View Post
TT Bear, those look awesome on your car. Black on Black! Was leaning towards the 437m style but I want them in all black. But now after seeing your car, that style may be what I end up going with. Love the all black wheels. Good luck with your setup!
763's look so good Black on Black! Do it!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 11:22 AM   #146
Derekrpd
New Member
11
Rep
16
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW 335i Xdrive
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Massachusetts

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEMconcept View Post
763's look so good Black on Black! Do it!
Hahaha....I know. Will do in the spring! Just have to get through another brutal New England winter first. I'll be hitting you up then. Don't sell out!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 08:30 PM   #147
jsteph3
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: 2018 BMW M3 (Comp Package)
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

iTrader: (0)

What would be the best set up for a F80 comp? Would be a winter set. Looking for 19” with quote to send to 84043. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 03:20 PM   #148
OEMconcept
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
OEMconcept's Avatar
Canada
168
Rep
1,438
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada/U.S

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsteph3 View Post
What would be the best set up for a F80 comp? Would be a winter set. Looking for 19” with quote to send to 84043. Thanks!
On the M2 Comp, the 19x8.5 work great with a 7mm spacer. SO you'll probably have to run some kind of spacer as well.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 11:21 AM   #149
OEMconcept
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
OEMconcept's Avatar
Canada
168
Rep
1,438
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada/U.S

iTrader: (9)

TTT
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST