F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Two problems with iDrive (Spotify & Speed limit info)
Extreme Powerhouse

11-15-2018, 05:09 AM   #1
freysio
Iceland
Rep
Drives: F30 330e MY2018

Two problems with iDrive (Spotify & Speed limit info)

Hello!

I've noticed two problems with my system and wanted to know if anyone else has the same issue and hopefully a solution.

1. I updated the navigations maps to Europe EVO 2018-4. After the update i finally got a map for my country, but the Speed limit info in the instrument cluster stopped working. It worked well before with a map pack which didn't even support my country. Does anybody know how to fix this?

2. I use the Spotify app alot via bluetooth. I think after a software update on my phone the initial connection seems to be more fragile. E.g. I start my car an select Spotify, but the app in sticks in loading on the idrive screen. If I restart the software on my phone the connection finally works and Spotify app loads. No other connections (phone, audible) seems to be affected so this is isolated to the Spotify app. Has anyone else noticed this?

Kindest regards,
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 04:02 AM   #2
freysio
Iceland
Rep
Drives: F30 330e MY2018

Ok, I can cross out #2. Spotify updated their app again yesterday and it seems the problem has been fixed.
Appreciate 0