F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > Extreme Powerhouse
GetBMWParts

07-27-2021, 02:58 PM   #1
Juventus15
Rep
Drives: F83 M4

Extreme Powerhouse

Hey everyone, after reading so many colorful reviews of x-ph on these forums, I've decided to give them a chance. On June 27 I purchased an exhaust/midpipe combo. Though their website said (and still says) "in stock", and their order confirmation email says that shipping takes anywhere from 1 to 5 business days, now exactly a month later, my oder hasn't even shipped. But that's not even the worst part. They never responded to a single email I sent them, bar their automatic response which promises you that they will respond. After a few phone calls I was promised they'd get me an update, but they never called back. In my last phone call with them I was told that maybe by the end of August I might get the exhaust. So, a full 2 months for an item listed "in stock". I'm not sure if this is proper procedure, and my bad if it is, but at the very least I expected more transparency and better customer service on a $4k order.

Very disappointed overall.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2021, 03:57 PM   #2
frchdragon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4

Mike is very active in this forum and you will probably get a response very quickly.
I purchased my charge pipe and FMI before they ran out of the FMI.
Well... the FMI became out of stock between me placing the order and them receiving it.
They shipped the charged pipe and the FMI a couple of month later. I wasn't in a hurry so I didn't care (and I received a killer deal on it so it didn't make sense to cancel).
All the time someone from X-PH emailed me saying when the FMI would ship. They even offered to refund the order if I didn't want to keep waiting.

Very odd that nobody is answering you. I am sure that Mike will though.
Appreciate 1
      07-29-2021, 09:54 PM   #3
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juventus15 View Post
Hey everyone, after reading so many colorful reviews of x-ph on these forums, I've decided to give them a chance. On June 27 I purchased an exhaust/midpipe combo. Though their website said (and still says) "in stock", and their order confirmation email says that shipping takes anywhere from 1 to 5 business days, now exactly a month later, my oder hasn't even shipped. But that's not even the worst part. They never responded to a single email I sent them, bar their automatic response which promises you that they will respond. After a few phone calls I was promised they'd get me an update, but they never called back. In my last phone call with them I was told that maybe by the end of August I might get the exhaust. So, a full 2 months for an item listed "in stock". I'm not sure if this is proper procedure, and my bad if it is, but at the very least I expected more transparency and better customer service on a $4k order.

HI,
Im sorry to hear that, it sounds like we are still waiting on the manufacturer to send us an update in order to update you. I respond to all messages within hours on the forum, please feel free to check with me at any time.

To better assist you, im going to need your order number

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2021, 09:02 AM   #4
mike@x-ph.com
United_States
Rep

HI OP,
i still have not received any messages from you. Please send me the order number as I would like to check why you did not receive a response to your emails

Appreciate 0
      08-03-2021, 10:03 AM   #5
Salty B.
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i 6MT MSport

Garage List
Hey Mike, I'm about to place an order and I have a discount code (2.5% but hey whatever) but I can't see where on the order page to enter it.

Any addtional BMWCCA or forum discounts?
      08-03-2021, 10:05 AM   #6
mike@x-ph.com
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Badger View Post
Hey Mike, I'm about to place an order and I have a discount code (2.5% but hey whatever) but I can't see where on the order page to enter it.

Any addtional BMWCCA or forum discounts?
No discount allowed on Vargas, Burger Tuning or AWE

If you are trying to get a different brand, please dm me the link of the product

Appreciate 0
      10-10-2022, 09:32 AM   #7
GrizzyDanglez
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juventus15 View Post

Mike has always replied to me within 24 hours of me calling or texting. I have been the worst customer too, ordering things, then cancelling, changing my mind and ordering them again etc. and they have always given me incredible customer service.
Appreciate 1
      03-31-2023, 08:24 PM   #8
Steventalon1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M235i

Yeah the in stock on their website or when viewing on google is very misleading. The drop shipping is unreal with XPH. It is probably so they do not loose any money on Inventory.

Try to go direct and ask for discounts or coupon codes. Then you don’t have to deal with the middle man communication and you may even get better prices.

They recently made a good amount of money off of me drop shipping parts and I still had to deal with the manufacturer. The manufacturer didn’t even send me an invoice or packing slip. I don’t even want to know what they made out with on this recent bad experience 😂 . I will not be a returning customer.

Last edited by Steventalon1; 03-31-2023 at 08:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2023, 11:34 PM   #9
mike@x-ph.com
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventalon1 View Post
Yeah the in stock on their website or when viewing on google is very misleading.

We have made vast improvements to keep stock as accurate as possible. Of course, it's not perfect, but it's not easy to manage 55 000 products.

Of the 55 000 products, 54 000 are 100% accurate and updated live.
That's why many products appear to add to the wish list, which means it's not available to ship.
These 54K products are guaranteed to ship to you within 48 business hours, whether from the manufacturer or us directly.

the 1K left of products is a bit trickier, but that's due to the manufacturers not having an API system for live inventory updates.

Quote:
The drop shipping is unreal with XPH. It is probably so they do not loose any money on Inventory.

We stock over $500 000 of products in-house but cannot stock all 55 000 products at all times; we'd need about 100 million dollars.

Quote:
They recently made a good amount of money off of me drop shipping parts and I still had to deal with the manufacturer. The manufacturer didn’t even send me an invoice or packing slip. I don’t even want to know what they made out with on this recent bad experience 😂 . I will not be a returning customer.
Invoices or slips are almost never included with packages, we deal with over 150 manufacturers and I can't think of a single one that includes a paper slip with the price in the box.
Your invoice is online on the website and is sent to you by email.

Thank you for the feedback, and we wish you good luck with your build

Appreciate 0