F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance and TSBs: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / TSBs and Service Bulletin > Psa***** eldor coil packs
Extreme Powerhouse

07-12-2019, 10:58 AM   #1
Troy27
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmw f30

Psa**** eldor coil packs!!

I have had issues with coil packs since tuning my car(even before the tune). I ordered eldor coil packs from fcp euro a while ago and just finally got around to installing them. They are definitely an upgrade from the OEM delphis and Bosch. They feel like they are put together much better than the two and they sit on top the spark plug chamber perfectly!! They form a perfect seal on the top lip to keep moisture and other debris out. I feel much better about driving around with these than I do with Bosch or Delphi. You can definitely see the build quality is superior and you can feel the quality of these coil packs in your hand while holding them. If you need new coil packs definitely consider these. I hope this helps someone out.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2019, 11:58 AM   #2
_bdiddyb_
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i

I recently changed out my original old bmw branded "delphi' coils for fcp euro's eldor. They run fine. No issues.
Appreciate 0