F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > 2016 320i xDrive REM module issue
GetBMWParts

11-27-2018, 01:16 AM   #1
Renjj20
Registered
Rep
Drives: 320i x drive 2016

Angry

Hey guys need some help here. So randomly the other day I got a "lighting malfunction" warning on my dash then went on to realize when I use the turn signal it clicks very fast but does not work in the rear. However if I press the hazard button the signals then work in the back. So already that confused me. I then went to turn my back window down and it did not work, and also my PDC stopped working. Finally I noticed my trunk wouldn't open. I thought this was all a problem from me coding my car via the Carly app but when I went to check, the REM module wasn't even being recognized anymore. I tried unplugging the module (one of my tail lights then do not work) and plugging it back in (then my tail light works again, so it's getting power). Nothing. Indicator PDC and rear windows still not working. Is there a specific pin I should check that controls these things to see if something is unplugged? or is my REM faulty. thanks guys :/
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2018, 10:48 AM   #2
Renjj20
Registered
Rep
Drives: 320i x drive 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renjj20 View Post
Hey guys need some help here. So randomly the other day I got a "lighting malfunction" warning on my dash then went on to realize when I use the turn signal it clicks very fast but does not work in the rear. However if I press the hazard button the signals then work in the back. So already that confused me. I then went to turn my back window down and it did not work, and also my PDC stopped working. Finally I noticed my trunk wouldn't open. I thought this was all a problem from me coding my car via the Carly app but when I went to check, the REM module wasn't even being recognized anymore. I tried unplugging the module (one of my tail lights then do not work) and plugging it back in (then my tail light works again, so it's getting power). Nothing. Indicator PDC and rear windows still not working. Is there a specific pin I should check that controls these things to see if something is unplugged? or is my REM faulty. thanks guys :/
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2018, 07:20 PM   #3
Beek
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Most folks crazy.

Advise you post this in the coding section, hope someone there can help. Good Luck!
https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=429