F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > My Garage: a new order/production tracking site
Extreme Powerhouse

05-04-2018, 10:27 PM   #1
supermarket
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 340xi, 1996 328iS

My Garage: a new order/production tracking site

While logging in to My BMW today to track my new car, I noticed a new button inviting me to Explore My Garage.

This new My Garage site has a Track My BMW feature that looks to be more complete than the dated one found in the older My BMW site. Notably, the old one only had six steps from order to delivery, but the new one has 16 that look to correspond much more closely to the production status codes that an advisor or genius could look up for you.

To use the new site, I had to sign up separately (apparently an existing ConnectedDrive login also works) and provide my production number again.

I don’t know if the data on My Garage is any closer to “live” than the data on My BMW. My new car’s already at the dealer for pick-up next week, so I won’t actually be able to do any tracking on the new site, but I’m sure that others with cars on order will be able to figure out what’s new/better/different about this site.
Appreciate 0