F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Considering purchase of '14 435xi
ARMA SPEED

05-25-2018, 03:10 PM   #1
Btownusa
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i xDrive

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some opinions of others that are more knowledgeable than myself. Take a look at this one for sale in Colorado Springs. Please feel free to weigh in on what you think. I saw her in person today and she's pretty damn clean other than just a bit of hail damage (friggin' Colorado!) and some minor dings/scratches on the front passenger fender corner. (You can see them a bit in the pics)

Thanks much!
-Brad

https://www.eurocarspreowned.com/201...ive-c-2303.htm
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2018, 06:50 PM   #2
F82Tazmanian
Captain
Rep
Drives: M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btownusa View Post
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some opinions of others that are more knowledgeable than myself. Take a look at this one for sale in Colorado Springs. Please feel free to weigh in on what you think. I saw her in person today and she's pretty damn clean other than just a bit of hail damage (friggin' Colorado!) and some minor dings/scratches on the front passenger fender corner. (You can see them a bit in the pics)

Thanks much!
-Brad

https://www.eurocarspreowned.com/201...ive-c-2303.htm
Looks pretty clean. Make sure to go to the menu and check vehicle info. It'll give you when brakes need to changed and some other basic maintenance. Hopefully the car fax has the detail also. For that price range if you're willing to go 335. Maybe not M sport tho, you can probably get lower mileage and CPO. Not sure the inventory in Colorado though.
Appreciate 0