F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > F31 - CIC Entry Bug on iDrive?
ARMA SPEED

02-04-2020, 11:27 AM   #1
rpds83
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F31

F31 - CIC Entry Bug on iDrive?

Hello,

I have a BMW 320d F31 produced on 06/2012 with CIC Entry (no nav system).
I have everything original.

I found to have a small bug that is a little annoying.

When I use the reverse, my screen goes from “Radio”; “CD”; “USB”; “Phone” to the parking sensors screen, and when I remove the reverse, it goes exactly to the same screen I was (Radio; Phone; CD; USB).

But when I'm in any of the “Vehicle Info” screens (like “efficiency dynamics graphic”, “computer board”, “service history”, etc) after using the reverse the screen goes from the parking sensors to the list of the “Vehicle Info menu”, and I always need to press the button to go again to the screen I was (for instance, “efficiency dynamic”).

Does anyone have the same issue? Is there any solution?

I've tried to update the software, but using my VIN on the BMW website I only get the UPD03007.bin and the car says it's already updated.

I'm new here, so I'm sorry if my post is somehow repeated, but I couldn't find the answer on other posts.

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0