F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > F32 N55 435xi BIMMERCODE few things
proTUNING Freaks

08-28-2019, 12:43 AM   #1
Siowroc
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F32

F32 N55 435xi BIMMERCODE few things

Hey, I was searching the forum about few things and i coudnt find exact answer for my problems.
1 - I cannot find ASD change to sound like M4 engine, in ASD options by bimmercode expertmode i got only ASD_SOUND_OFF which is set to nicht_active and 1-4 options with also change active and nitcht_activ.
So can i connect it by bluetooth and laptop ? I got icar pro 4 bt adapter to connect, if yes what kind of software there ?
2 - I got US version and i bring it to europe fully converted but one thing, clock doesnt update - on auto even i turn it off and make it manually, its change like 1 minute for 1 hour, i was thinking on disable from bimmercode all of the bmw online ?
3 - Can i update maps and software by myself ?
4 - What kind of softwarte on android i can check current HP and NM, i've done tunning but i want to be sure

Thats the things it comes to mind but i will have more for sure
thanks!
Appreciate 0