F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > BMW F30 3 Series Coding DIY - Code Auto Start Stop, DVD, Folding Mirrors, Etc.
Extreme Powerhouse
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-01-2016, 08:06 PM   #11133
GarlicBread
Brigadier General
GarlicBread's Avatar
United_States
124
Rep
524
Posts

Drives: 17' M4
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New England

iTrader: (1)

Hey can i have the files for a 2013 f30 please?
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2016, 08:07 PM   #11134
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4566
Rep
24,495
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by syenisch View Post
Can i also get the latest e-sys and psdzdata please? F36
Quote:
Originally Posted by F15CCT View Post
Go could I get the files for a uk F31 please. Cable is being delivered for the weekend ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarlicBread View Post
Hey can i have the files for a 2013 f30 please?
PM's sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.

Last edited by shawnsheridan; 11-01-2016 at 08:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 02:51 PM   #11135
Skello
Private First Class
United Kingdom
46
Rep
117
Posts

Drives: G01 X3 X20d M Sport 2021
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: North Wales

iTrader: (0)

Could I get the files for a 2014 f30? My cable arrived today thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 02:55 PM   #11136
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4566
Rep
24,495
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skello View Post
Could I get the files for a 2014 f30? My cable arrived today thanks in advance.
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 1
Skello45.50

      11-02-2016, 03:11 PM   #11137
seth3399
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: Sedan F30 328i 2013
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: GA

iTrader: (0)

Hi Sir Shawn, Could you please PM me the latest E-Sys link, full psdzdata, Tool32, and instructions on how to flash F30 ECU please? My previous Tool32 does not have a F01.PRG file.
My car 2013 328i has a Drivetrain malfunction error and it currently cranks but does not start after I removed ECU and installed it back in. If you have come across this issue, I would like to have your advice. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 03:14 PM   #11138
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4566
Rep
24,495
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by seth3399 View Post
Hi Sir Shawn, Could you please PM me the latest E-Sys link, full psdzdata, Tool32, and instructions on how to flash F30 ECU please? My previous Tool32 does not have a F01.PRG file.
My car 2013 328i has a Drivetrain malfunction error and it currently cranks but does not start after I removed ECU and installed it back in. If you have come across this issue, I would like to have your advice. Thanks.
No. You cannot send or receive PM;s yet. Send me one when you can.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 03:46 PM   #11139
smm68
New Member
0
Rep
21
Posts

Drives: X1 x25d
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Paris

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almaretto View Post
PM's Sent
thank you!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 10:33 AM   #11140
Oniongc
New Member
2
Rep
26
Posts

Drives: 2019 g20
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

Could i possibly get links to files needed to code a 2016 f30 please.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 11:45 AM   #11141
seth3399
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: Sedan F30 328i 2013
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: GA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
No. You cannot send or receive PM;s yet. Send me one when you can.
Just PM. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 12:10 PM   #11142
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4566
Rep
24,495
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniongc View Post
Could i possibly get links to files needed to code a 2016 f30 please.
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 02:43 PM   #11143
Happy Bimmer
New Member
Netherlands
4
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2016 F30 330e
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: NL

iTrader: (0)

Hello, I am new in coding and I need some help here.
I have an 2016 F30 330e (plugin hybrid), engine is 320i without SAT.

I have followed the procedure as described below for adding SPORT+ & LC. All went well, but I cannot find anywhere the option 'EGS/3000 Applikation -> Sportschalter_alt' and 'EGS/3000 Applikation -> Sportschalter'.

1. Added 2TB option and deleted 205 in salapa element.
2. Kombi => 300C ECO_FDS =>Function

FDS_MENUE_TEXT_1=> menue_3
FDS_MENUE_SIGNAL_1=> menue_3
FDS_MENUE_TEXT_2=> menue_3
FDS_MENUE_SIGNAL_2=> menue_3
FDS_MENUE_TEXT_3=> menue_3
FDS_MENUE_SIGNAL_3=> menue_3
FDS_MENUE_TEXT_4=> menue_3
FDS_MENUE_SIGNAL_4=> menue_3

EDIT: FDS_MENUE > Ausgelesen > menue_3 (Werte=03)

3. ICM Module/ 3000 Daten/ IcmKod_B_Sportlenkung/ verbaut

ICM/IcmKod_B_S2TBA -> verbaut
ICM/IcmKod_B_S205A -> nicht_verbaut

Question: Where can I find this EGS option and do I actually need to code this in a 2016 F30 or is this cancelled in the newest version?

I am using E-sys 3.27.1 and Pdzdata v.59.4_PSdZData_Lite.

Last edited by Happy Bimmer; 11-03-2016 at 03:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 02:50 PM   #11144
Almaretto
Major General
Almaretto's Avatar
United_States
1970
Rep
7,795
Posts

Drives: Test Vehicles
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Bimmer View Post
Hello, I am new in coding and I need some help here.
I have an 2016 F30 330e (plugin hybrid), engine is 320i without SAT.
Like the F15 xdrive40e, the F30 330e gets 2TE Steptronic Automatic Transmission with shift paddles.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 02:59 PM   #11145
Happy Bimmer
New Member
Netherlands
4
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2016 F30 330e
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: NL

iTrader: (0)

In salapa was mentioned 205 which I have modified into 2TB (SAT). I have no paddles in my car and acc. dealer also not a SAT, which was option but I didn't pay for it.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 03:16 PM   #11146
Almaretto
Major General
Almaretto's Avatar
United_States
1970
Rep
7,795
Posts

Drives: Test Vehicles
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Bimmer View Post
In salapa was mentioned 205 which I have modified into 2TB (SAT). I have no paddles in my car and acc. dealer also not a SAT, which was option but I didn't pay for it.
I understand what you did. This is what I am saying:



You can always use TM's NCD / CAFD Tool (SVT-CAFD Resource) to load you SVT, select 2TB and see which ECU and how they are affected.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 03:31 PM   #11147
Happy Bimmer
New Member
Netherlands
4
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2016 F30 330e
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: NL

iTrader: (0)

I have absolutely no doubt about your knowledge ;-)

I have an 8 speed automatic transmission. Is this the 2TE?

Below my modified salapa data where 2TB is added and 205 is deleted:
216,230,258,2L3,2PA,2TB,2VB,320,3L8,423,481,497,4A E,4CG,4NE,521,534,548,698,6AC,6AE,6AG,6AK,6NH,6WA, 845,868,886,8KA,8S3,999,9AA

EDIT: I have downloaded TM's NCD / CAFD Tool and clicked on button SVT-CAFD. This opens only .xml files while I only have .ncd files. The only .xml file I have is FA...
Is there a help for this program?

Last edited by Happy Bimmer; 11-03-2016 at 04:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 07:27 PM   #11148
Almaretto
Major General
Almaretto's Avatar
United_States
1970
Rep
7,795
Posts

Drives: Test Vehicles
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Bimmer View Post
I have absolutely no doubt about your knowledge ;-)

I have an 8 speed automatic transmission. Is this the 2TE?

Below my modified salapa data where 2TB is added and 205 is deleted:
216,230,258,2L3,2PA,2TB,2VB,320,3L8,423,481,497,4A E,4CG,4NE,521,534,548,698,6AC,6AE,6AG,6AK,6NH,6WA, 845,868,886,8KA,8S3,999,9AA

EDIT: I have downloaded TM's NCD / CAFD Tool and clicked on button SVT-CAFD. This opens only .xml files while I only have .ncd files. The only .xml file I have is FA...
Is there a help for this program?
Read SVT in E-sys and save, like you did for FA. Then you will have SVT.xml.

It would be more work, but you could separately load your each NCD's in FA-CAFD and select 2TB option to see how affected.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 06:05 AM   #11149
Happy Bimmer
New Member
Netherlands
4
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2016 F30 330e
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: NL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almaretto View Post
It would be more work, but you could separately load your each NCD's in FA-CAFD and select 2TB option to see how affected.
I have read the ncd files one by one and put the results in attached sheet.
I don't know which results/items I have to modify more to get SPORT+ and Launge Control actually to work.

With the changes I have already made, SPORT+ & DSC off (automaticly) is working acc. to the i-Drive and dashboard screen, but I have not tried LC yet.

EDIT1: I don't know either if SPORT+ is actually working or that I only see the message SPORT+ in the screen...
EDIT2: I just drove home from work and noticed that SPORT+ mode resulted in faster gear shifts, so I assume this is working correctly. I only have to check Launge Control.
Do you know if this EGS coding is for enabling LC or is this for something else?
Attached Files
File Type: doc NCD-CAFD Tool Result.doc (27.5 KB, 231 views)

Last edited by Happy Bimmer; 11-04-2016 at 08:17 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 11:53 AM   #11150
Almaretto
Major General
Almaretto's Avatar
United_States
1970
Rep
7,795
Posts

Drives: Test Vehicles
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Bimmer View Post
I have read the ncd files one by one and put the results in attached sheet.
I don't know which results/items I have to modify more to get SPORT+ and Launge Control actually to work.

With the changes I have already made, SPORT+ & DSC off (automaticly) is working acc. to the i-Drive and dashboard screen, but I have not tried LC yet.

EDIT1: I don't know either if SPORT+ is actually working or that I only see the message SPORT+ in the screen...
EDIT2: I just drove home from work and noticed that SPORT+ mode resulted in faster gear shifts, so I assume this is working correctly. I only have to check Launge Control.
Do you know if this EGS coding is for enabling LC or is this for something else?
EGS (CAFD_0000023F):



It is for Sports, LC, Sailing, etc
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 01:08 PM   #11151
Happy Bimmer
New Member
Netherlands
4
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2016 F30 330e
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: NL

iTrader: (0)

Thank you for all your help Almaretto.
I'll check asap if I can find this LC in GKEB Cafd file.

However if I recall corectly I didn't find these options before under '3000 Aplikation, 02'...
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 01:34 PM   #11152
Almaretto
Major General
Almaretto's Avatar
United_States
1970
Rep
7,795
Posts

Drives: Test Vehicles
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Mountain View, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Bimmer View Post
Thank you for all your help Almaretto.
I'll check asap if I can find this LC in GKEB Cafd file.

However if I recall corectly I didn't find these options before under '3000 Aplikation, 02'...
If you have that cafd, it will be present but may not be possible such as for the F01. If you have anymore questions, let me know.
Appreciate 1
      11-04-2016, 01:43 PM   #11153
Puri1
First Lieutenant
Puri1's Avatar
Canada
13
Rep
343
Posts

Drives: F30 328i 2012
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mississauga, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Files needed please

Hi Shawn
Could you please send me the link for the files as well please?
Thanks as always!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
PM sent.
__________________
2012 F30 328i, Alpine White on Black, Luxury, Premium + Exec. Package...
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 02:13 PM   #11154
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4566
Rep
24,495
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puri1 View Post
Hi Shawn
Could you please send me the link for the files as well please?
Thanks as always!!!
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
3 series coding, 3 series f30, 3 series f30 coding, 3 series f30 forum, 3 series forum, 3-series forum, 5 series f10 coding, ass, ass disable, auto start stop, auto start stop disable, bmw 3 series coding, bmw 3 series f30, bmw 3 series forum, bmw 3-series f30, bmw 3-series forum, bmw 5 series coding, bmw auto start stop disable, bmw auto start stop disabling, bmw coding, bmw coding directions, bmw coding diy, bmw coding instructions, bmw diy, bmw diy forum, bmw f10 coding, bmw f30, bmw f30 3 series, bmw f30 3-series, bmw f30 coding, bmw f30 forum, coding 3 series, coding f30, coding f30 3 series, disable ass, disable auto start stop, disable bmw auto start stop, disabling auto start stop, disabling bmw auto start stop, f10 5 series coding, f10 coding, f30 3 series, f30 3 series coding, f30 3 series forum, f30 3-series, f30 3-series forum, f30 coding, f30 forum, f30 forums

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST