F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > '08 G37s Coupe - Built motor, level 10 trans, single turbo
proTUNING Freaks

02-28-2016, 10:31 AM   #1
G37Some
Rep
Drives: 2008 G37s

'08 G37s Coupe - Built motor, level 10 trans, single turbo

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 35,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I've decided to get rid of my 2008 G37s Coupe. Car currently has 40,2xx miles on it. I'm the 2nd owner, I purchased the car in 10/2012 with 21k miles. Currently the car is dipped with a mix of wormhole & blackhole chameleon. This color shifts between green, blue, purple and black. The paint is in great condition underneath, liquid platinum. I can peel the dip if requested.

Currently, the car has a built motor with 10:1cr JE pistons, Eagle rods, ARP head bolts/studs, cosworth head gaskets. It also has a Level Ten built 5at transmission w/ torque converter. And, to top it off, has a nice single turbo kit featuring a garret gt35r, 700cc ID injectors, Greddy FV blow off valve, tial mvr wastegate, JWT oil pan spacer & a massive intercooler. All the hotside piping has been ceramic coated & wrapped w/ header wrap. The cold side piping is powder coated gloss black so it can match a carbon fiber engine cover nicely. There are also a lot of other supporting mods (below)...

The motor, transmission and turbo kit only have 900 miles on them from brake in period! Car is currently running @ 4-5psi for the break in period. Once we get it tuned in the next week or 2, full power should be putting down 600-650 whp on 93 octane - conservatively as a daily drivable car. If you want to go e85 you'll probably have to upgrade the fuel system a tiny bit more, and 750whp should be easily attainable.

Below is a list of mods, their price and the amount of miles on the parts since being installed. The price of the car came from cars.com as of 2/26/16 for the cheapest G37 with comparable miles i could find within 500 miles of my location in florida. These prices do not include labor (except the motor build) even though I did pay labor on everything . Heres also a handful of pictures, but you can check out @turbog37 on instagram for a few more & a couple videos too. Also i have hundreds more saved to my PC and also the whole build progress is on facebook too, i can share that with serious inquiries.

I am only asking $35,000 since I know this build isn't for everyone, and only a specific type of buyer will want this power. Don't even ask to part out, it will not happen. Please don't waste your time trying to get a free test drive, I will only entertain serious buyers who already have their wives permission lol.

Also, I am open to trades.

Thanks
Ryan

Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 06:22 PM   #2
classyfast
Banned
Rep
Drives: e36m/e46m/E92 LCI 335/f30 335

Sick ass build man
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2016, 07:35 PM   #3
G37Some
Rep
Drives: 2008 G37s

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

For anyone wondering - I am getting rid of the car before i even drive it when tuned to full power because this has taken quite a bit of time and obviously a lot of money. I ended up having to buy another daily driver ('08 GTI which is pretty cool too) and now I'm pretty far back on bills and really just lost interest in this G due to the aggravation and financial burden of needing a 2nd car.

Regarding trades - I am really looking for an m235i since i think that is what i'll buy from selling this anyway. FBO with average mileage on a 2yr old car would be awesome. 335i or 435i would be okay too, but not my first choice. Can negotiate if the price points don't line up perfectly.

when the car is deliverable to any trader/buyer - obviously it will be at full power with final dyno numbers & a final tune. i am just trying to get interest before that time to make it a quick transition.

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited by G37Some; 03-01-2016 at 07:43 PM..
Appreciate 0