F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Maintenance: Wash, Wax, Detailing, Repairs > Scratched the M-Sport steering wheel leather
Studio RSR

01-26-2014, 11:17 AM   #23
ft1330
Major
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Schott View Post
If you post on the internet you are asking for opinions. If you don't like them and they don't suit your perceived notions then you will be disappointed. The steering wheel is high quality leather and leather will never remain perfect. Either take it to a shop for repair or live with it.
Except I didn't ask for opinions on the quality of the leather, or the quality of the steering wheel. You might as well tell me that the sky is blue, this would help me as much.

Appreciate 0
      01-26-2014, 01:00 PM   #24
Kafkaesque328
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 328i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by n55x3 View Post
M Sport steering wheel is wrapped in Napa Leather. One of the higher end leathers.

I personally think the M Sport steering wheel is one of the best wheels I've ever wrapped my fingers around. I love the feel.
Yeah I love my m-sport wheel. I even like it better than the wheel in the GTI and that wheel is really nice. Def nicer than the sport wheel in my e90. That almost felt like hard plastic
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2014, 07:08 AM   #25
n55x3
Captain
Rep
Drives: n55 BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft1330 View Post
Except I didn't ask for opinions on the quality of the leather, or the quality of the steering wheel. You might as well tell me that the sky is blue, this would help me as much.

I'd view it more as an education for you. You were claiming (or thought) the MSport wheel was made of foam in your first post. I think folks just wanted to chime in and say it was actually a rather well put together wheel made of napa and not foam.
Appreciate 0