F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Hawaii > Possible Meet?
Extreme Powerhouse

11-13-2016, 11:52 PM   #1
Eldaes
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW F80 M3

Possible Meet?

Aloha all,

I'm not sure if you guys would be interested, but I'd like to set up a meet and greet sometime during the weekend. Maybe a cars and coffee type of thing? I think it would be a good idea to know our fellow BMW drivers.

Eldaes
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2016, 01:38 AM   #2
haynstyleM2
Major
Rep
Drives: '24 M2

Toys For Tots / Cars and Coffee

This special Toys For Tots / Cars and Coffee will be this Sunday at Moanalua High School parking lot from 8am to 12noon. A bunch of us are meeting at the Target in Salt Lake, rooftop parking at 830am to roll down together; the more, the merrier! Spread the word and I hope to see all the BMW enthusiasts come out and represent. Don't forget to bring an unwrapped toy for the kids! See you guys there!
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2016, 05:45 PM   #3
Eldaes
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by haynstylem4 View Post
This special Toys For Tots / Cars and Coffee will be this Sunday at Moanalua High School parking lot from 8am to 12noon. A bunch of us are meeting at the Target in Salt Lake, rooftop parking at 830am to roll down together; the more, the merrier! Spread the word and I hope to see all the BMW enthusiasts come out and represent. Don't forget to bring an unwrapped toy for the kids! See you guys there!
Cool thanks for the info, I'll be sure to pass that around. Been messing with the idea of starting a group called Visual Articulation for cars with clean builds lately, if anyone wants in let me know. I kind of have a photographer that is down to hang with us
Appreciate 0