F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts > F32 M-Sport Floor Mats (Front & Rear! - 50% OFF, FREE SHIPPING)
GetBMWParts

09-09-2019, 03:24 PM   #1
viajealmundo
Private
Rep
Drives: F32 428xi

Arrow F32 M-Sport Floor Mats (Front & Rear! - 50% OFF, FREE SHIPPING)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi everyone!

I have a set of M-SPORT FLOOR MATS, both front and rear, for the 4-Series F32 coupé or F33 convertible.

These are very gently used - used less than 3 months and only the front ones have actually seen feet. After rinsing them off, they will be good as new.

I'm just asking $99 for the set, shipped to you for free in the States (if far away or out of state, we will talk about ship pricing). It retails for $199 set. The set includes the front mats, rear mats, the velcro holders, and all the paperwork. See pictures:

If you are interested or have any questions, PM me or reply here. I can ship them out the next day after payment.

Thanks!
Ronnie

Appreciate 0
      09-14-2019, 10:33 PM   #2
chrisluxon
BMW Guy
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2014 435i xdrive M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by viajealmundo View Post
Hi everyone!

I have a set of M-SPORT FLOOR MATS, both front and rear, for the 4-Series F32 coupé or F33 convertible.

These are very gently used - used less than 3 months and only the front ones have actually seen feet. After rinsing them off, they will be good as new.

I'm just asking $99 for the set, shipped to you for free in the States (if far away or out of state, we will talk about ship pricing). It retails for $199 set. The set includes the front mats, rear mats, the velcro holders, and all the paperwork. See pictures:

If you are interested or have any questions, PM me or reply here. I can ship them out the next day after payment.

Thanks!
Ronnie
Pm sent.