F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > NBT USB video to continue playing from previous state
GetBMWParts

07-23-2019, 02:40 AM   #1
niksss
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW F10 535i

NBT USB video to continue playing from previous state

Hello guys ! I have an NBT ID4 and I have connected an external HDD full of music videos. My problem is that every time that I start the car the videos start from the first one. Is there a way for this to be coded to continue from the video that I left off ? I tried with a 4GB and 128GB USB FlashDrive and also with a 320GB and a 500GB HDD. The result is always the same. If I leave the car and I come back it automatically starts from the beginning of the first video in the first folder and it is very annoying . Can this be coded and if yes, what do I need to code ? I tried searching for something related in the coding settings, but I found nothing. My NBT is retrofitted if that matters. Thanks !
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2019, 03:08 AM   #2
niksss
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW F10 535i

Bump. This is very annoying. At least can somebody who is watching movies/videos from Flash drive tell me if this is normal ?
Appreciate 0