F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Help coding MY14 320xi BT & Enhanced USB
proTUNING Freaks

01-03-2014, 10:55 PM   #1
regular_joe
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 320XI Modern Line

Question Help coding MY14 320xi BT & Enhanced USB

Alright so I have been looking through threads like there is no tomorrow trying to make sense of how to code. I have downloaded esys and data file lite. Waiting for cable and purchase of token. I keep seeing short forms of everything and have no idea what they stand for like 6NR, 6H, etc. Any help regarding these short forms/codes is appreciated.

Looked in trunk of my 2014 320xi (modern line/lighting package) and there is a combox present in the trunk. I do not have navigation or any extra features, only modern line and lighting package.

1) Is it possible to code Bluetooth audio?
2) Enhanced USB?
3) Can anything else be coded? (iDrive related such as internet, apps, text, email etc. not features like windows rolling up/folding mirrors etc)

Thank you in advance for your help.

P.S. off topic, iPhone 5S with Y-cable and adaptor to lighting does not work at all. If there are any threads discussing this please pm me. Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2014, 02:38 AM   #2
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Here is a list of option codes:

http://www.bmw-vin.com/sample.html

1) Yes.
2) Yes.
3) Yes and No. You will get Office function with EBT. BMW Apps requires an FSC Enabling Code be imported and activated in the Head Unit. Internet is likely not going to work.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0