F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > WTB N20/N26 BM3 License
Studio RSR

08-01-2019, 07:55 PM   #1
Etto
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i F30

WTB N20/N26 BM3 License

Aye fam what's up? Little bout my self before I go into a rant as to why YOU should help ME get a used BM3 license for a price that wouldn't be my entire paycheck and a loan.

First off, I'm a broke ass Chicago born kid. I was raised in the Middle East and moved to southern Cali only recently to finish high school. I just graduated 4 months ago, and started my first job two years ago when I first moved here. Since then I've absolutely wasted all my money on cars ( no fucking regrets ever ) and friends who were in need ( certain circumstances ) and as such have nothing saved up.

Now why spend all my money on cars you might ask? Well because used stock 2012 F30 328 for only 12k at 49k miles. Fuck yes I'll take it. Since I bought this car in December 2019 I've replaced the damaged bumpers and side skirts with aftermarket M Sport ones ( with the help of my dad! can't afford to pay someone to do shit for me if it's at all possible to do it DIY ) as well as new rotors and pads for the brakes, Angel eye headlights to replace the stock halogens, and a custom made straight pipe. Realistically, it's not much. But I only just got my first job two years ago and I've had a surgery due to ACL and double meniscus tear that kinda set me back a few months as well.

Now what does this matter to you, the average user on Bimmerpost reading my rant? Uh, not much really. But it's my plea to maybe find a used BM3 license for a price I can actually afford ( I'm literally ready to soak my wallet for this shit )

TLDR: I'm broke, I just graduated high school, please help. Thank you.
Appreciate 0