F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > Indy shop recommendation in Toronto
GetBMWParts

10-12-2021, 10:42 AM   #1
freespirit
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f30 2016 BMW 328i

Indy shop recommendation in Toronto

Hello

New to Toronto and to Canada. Looking for some good Indy shops to complete some of the pending projects and to start new projects.

1. Retrofitted ACC with Stop n Go. Everything is working fine but I want to replace the front brake lines to call the project complete.

2. Retrofitted m performance brakes but not happy with the brake pads. So needs to replace brake pads and brake fluid flush.

3. Drop the car on H&R sport springs.

4. Resonator and muffler delete.

Thanks in advance

Retrofits: NBT evo ID6, 6wb cluster, heated steering wheel, HUD, Kafas2 with LDW, SLI, HBA, FCW and pedestrian warning, LCW, Surround View, Parking Assist and ACC with Stop
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2021, 11:26 AM   #2
johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by freespirit View Post
Hello

New to Toronto and to Canada. Looking for some good Indy shops to complete some of the pending projects and to start new projects.

1. Retrofitted ACC with Stop n Go. Everything is working fine but I want to replace the front brake lines to call the project complete.

2. Retrofitted m performance brakes but not happy with the brake pads. So needs to replace brake pads and brake fluid flush.

Thanks in advance
Bimmershops website
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2021, 02:30 PM   #3
Kailec
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Hello

Thanks in advance
There are a number of places and really depends on where you're based. Darren at DC Motorwerx has been good for me. He could do #1-3 for sure for you, but I'd say go to a proper exhaust shop for #4. GT Customs in Pickering does great work.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2021, 04:06 PM   #4
freespirit
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailec View Post
Quote:
Hello

Thanks in advance
There are a number of places and really depends on where you're based. Darren at DC Motorwerx has been good for me. He could do #1-3 for sure for you, but I'd say go to a proper exhaust shop for #4. GT Customs in Pickering does great work.
I am in North York

Retrofits: NBT evo ID6, 6wb cluster, heated steering wheel, HUD, Kafas2 with LDW, SLI, HBA, FCW and pedestrian warning, LCW, Surround View, Parking Assist and ACC with Stop
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2021, 04:51 PM   #5
StealthF32
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW F32 xDrive M-Sport

3things worth traveling for: lawyer, barber & mechanic (in no particular order) ��
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2021, 06:20 PM   #6
2017F30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 330iX AT

Quote:
I am in North York
Matt at BMWizard
He’s located on Rivermede Rd
(Hwy. 7 & Keele St.)

Google for his number. He’s no-nonsense, straight to the point, and very reasonable. Don’t expect any chit chat and no waiting around but you’ll be quite pleased with the work and price.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2021, 10:42 PM   #7
Kailec
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
I am in North York
Darren would be near you. Google it, likely a 10 min drive.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 06:54 PM   #8
sgovind
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i xdrive

I'm relatively new to the GTA too and recommend Columbus Automotive Services or RMP Motors. I've used them both. About 30 min drive from North York!
2014 328i xdrive | Black Dakota Leather w/ DIY Blue Stitching | EB Interior trim | M Sport | Lighting | Premium | Driver Assistance | Cold Weather | LCI Tail Lights | M Performance Brakes (Blue) | 340i Muffler
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 08:06 PM   #9
freespirit
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgovind View Post
I'm relatively new to the GTA too and recommend Columbus Automotive Services or RMP Motors. I've used them both. About 30 min drive from North York!
I know you are new to GTA sir I have followed your guide on how to import car from US to Canada. It was extremely helpful. Thank you

Appreciate 0
      10-13-2021, 08:18 PM   #10
sgovind
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i xdrive

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgovind View Post
I know you are new to GTA sir I have followed your guide on how to import car from US to Canada. It was extremely helpful. Thank you
That's awesome! Glad you found it helpful. Welcome to Canada!
2014 328i xdrive | Black Dakota Leather w/ DIY Blue Stitching | EB Interior trim | M Sport | Lighting | Premium | Driver Assistance | Cold Weather | LCI Tail Lights | M Performance Brakes (Blue) | 340i Muffler
Appreciate 0