F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Preventative Maintenance F32
Extreme Powerhouse

12-04-2021, 11:36 AM   #1
xlugoz
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i

Preventative Maintenance F32

Hey guys just trying to get some maintenance input ! I recently got my 435i at the beginning of year ('21), this N55 came with 55k miles with an automatic zf8, and I've totaled up to 80k miles to date, this is my daily. Dealer never had much specifications on to what work has been done to the car before. I've done multiple oil changes already as I try to do them every 4-5k miles. Since I got the car I've added multiple modifications including, JB4 + MHD BEF (Map2&5) Catless DP, K&N Drop in Filter, FMIC, and a straight pipe exhaust, I've been running E85 mixtures since I got JB4 about 6 months ago, I always keep it between 30%-40% since I'm still on stock pumps, have never had an issue on that end to any pump failures or limp mode etc. I do tend to drive on the fun side doing pulls and pushing the car to its limits at times. I have taken the car on the track (2x) and a drag strip (1x). Since ownership, I've had to replace both rear axles due to failure when launching one time, besides this I've had no other issues with the drivetrain. Now that I've reached this 80k mark I've really started thinking about upcoming maintenance I'll most likely need to keep the car from being a brick, what should my maintenance schedule look like all things considered ? Currently reside in Southern California for weather reference.

Thanks for any input !
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      12-04-2021, 01:46 PM   #2
thejeremyman9
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i

Tons of threads on this, just read and search here: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=437
Appreciate 0