F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Changed 2014 435i F32 from 15mm to 20mm rear spacers with OEM 19" Wheels
Extreme Powerhouse

08-19-2014, 09:08 AM   #23
Nowayman1
Private
Rep
Drives: 428i M sport EBII

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayman1 View Post
What size spacers are on the front?

How has it been since posting? Still no rubbing even with people in the rear?

I'm trying to work out what to get on my F32 m sport with the same wheels.
I removed my front wheels spacers today, had too many issues with rubbing. The option would have been to change to less aggressive H&R Sport Springs (instead of super sport). The rubbing is all gone now! I still have the 20mm spacers on the back and never had an issue there, but it does look a bit "funny car" like now.
I actually have 15mm and 12mm H&R spacers on hand which I hastily bought.... However when I just put the proposed 15mm in between the rear tire and arch it felt super close....

I was then thinking of putting the 12mm on the rear and 5mm on the front.... And now I'm thinking to send all back and just keep as is and have a less aggressive winter set up and just focus on my summer set up.

Switching these summer tires from my 442M wheels and putting Michelin Alpine PA4 on them and then putting my stock tires on a new set of M5 reps....
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2017, 04:07 AM   #24
neilmorris1
Registered
Rep
Drives: 435d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayman1 View Post
Ouch. Pretty scary no doubt at any speed.

I also have the super sports and am concerned about this. I think I will leave my winter set up without spacers and get M5 reps with 9.5 ET38. That should fill the gap a bit more than my OEM 442M wheels I think.

Do I need to ask my mechanic to do anything with the wheel camber to maintain as even tire wear as possible?
BMW fitted my acs lowering springs and rear diffuser to my 435d, they adjusted camber ect... so no uneven tyre wear but charged me 600 for it
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2017, 08:39 AM   #25
yoandry
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G80 M3CX & X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmorris1 View Post
BMW fitted my acs lowering springs and rear diffuser to my 435d, they adjusted camber ect... so no uneven tyre wear but charged me 600 for it
Please check the date before posting if you can.This thread is 3 years old.