F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > CPO 2016 340i 6MT
proTUNING Freaks

08-19-2019, 09:20 AM   #1
Ride_Dirt
Rep
Drives: e92 335xi 6sp

CPO 2016 340i 6MT

Just picked up a CPO 2016 340i xdrive in sapphire black with red interior

Options:
Most important 6MT
M-sport
Tech
Adaptive M suspension
cold weather
18' m-sport wheels (400 style) (with all the pot holes in NJ I don't mind not having the 19')

already coded B&O DSP audio and do think it sounds a good amount better than the H&K DSP

Had 45k miles
Price in NJ 33k CPO

2 years unlimited miles warranty, 4 new tires, new pads and rotors in the front, and new pads and resurface rotors in the back.

Car is in perfect shape even still smells new, Only thing I'm not big on is the black sapphire. Also red interior wasn't my first option but it has grown on me a lot and now I love it, I also think it helps with the black especially when looking from the outside in. After looking around it seemed finding a MT6 with all those options that were a must in Estoril blue would of been hard. I'm currently about to sell my 2010 335 6MT as she is in good shape for now, so I didnt have a ton of time to wait for one.

Yes my 2010 335 is more fun to drive, but the 340 is def a better daily driver and I feel it will be better for longer trips. Also hopping the B58 will be much more reliable than my n54. As this will be my only car, I wanted more utility in a car so I didn't mind the sedan over my e92. But damn am I going to miss how my e92 drove. I plan to add my coworks manual 2000 m roadster to my fleet when he decides to sell, for that old school bmw non electric handling feel.

Would like to hear your opinion on this deal and if you think a wrap job would be worth it if i really want to change the color.

I would say the price was about average maybe even a little less factoring in options and a MT6. We are talking 14 manuals to 140 AUTO 340i xdrive's in 500mile radius.
Appreciate 0