F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > WTB- MT BMW coupe
proTUNING Freaks

02-14-2022, 04:33 PM   #1
el diablito
Tire Eating Consultant
Rep
Drives: 14 BMW M235i

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
WTB- MT BMW coupe

Greetings from the SC lowcountry! I'm on the hunt for a reasonably priced 2 door manual (or DCT, just something better than steptronic) bimmer fitting or close to fitting these criteria... really love 435's but finding one that fits my picky taste and price range is proving to be difficult.

clean title
decent shape in and out
turbo I6
under/around 90k miles
minimal/tasteful mods/tunes
at or under $21k

really would like a light (non black) interior, tech and features aren't deal breakers but functionality of what the car does have is.

I know there are maybe 5 cars in the US that fit all those criteria (I'm sure the comments will let me know I'm crazy, yes I know), and yes I know my budget turns that 5 into 3 but hoping to find something locally on the chance someone with similar likes and dislikes is ready to part with their coupe. Looking forward to hopefully hearing some responses!