F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2014 M Performance 328i x-drive Wagon F31
proTUNING Freaks

12-22-2019, 11:36 PM   #1
BwatM5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90; 2020 G01; 2014 F31

2014 M Performance 328i x-drive Wagon F31

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2014 BMW 328i x-drive Wagon.

•retrofitted OEM Front and Rear PDC (parking distance control)
•retrofitted OEM Backup Camera
•M Performance Brakes
•New EBC Reds brake pads with <2500 miles on them. So much better with brake dust than the OEM pads!
•M Performance Body Kit
•Blackline Rear Brake light option
•retrofitted OEM Xenon Headlights
•Front and Rear heated seats
•Heated Steering Wheel
•Navigation with 2018 update
•Paddle Shifters
•BMW 398 Orbit Grey Wheels
•Panoramic Sunroof
•Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires (only 1500 miles)
•Just had the a 4-wheel alignment and brake flush done
•All Amsoil Fluids
•WeatherTech floor liners have always been used. I also have a set of brand new/unused OEM Floor Mats.
•OEM BMW Roof Crossbars
•Hüper Optik Ceramic 70 installed on the full front windshield.
•Hüper Optik Ceramic 20 installed on side and rear windows.

This car does have a Florida Rebuilt title. I purchased this car in VA with 14k miles in 8/2017, from a dealer that sells salvaged vehicles that have not been rebuilt. All repair work was performed by myself, and was issued a NC Rebuilt title before relocating to FL, and having the title transferred to Florida.

When I purchased it, the body and mechanics of the car were perfect. It was missing the front interior carpet, center console and AC EVAP box. I do not have any info on what happened to the car prior to my ownership. My thoughts were that it was a theft recovered vehicle, but I do not have any proof of that. The Carfax report shows that this vehicle was declared a total loss due to "impact by animal". The exterior was in great condition when I purchased it in 2017 (only normal minor scratches), and does not show any sign at all of any history of exterior damages. My thoughts are that this was a mistake by an auction house or insurance company along the way. I have included two picture of the vehicle when I purchased it of the dealer in VA. One picture show the car before I added M-Tech bumpers and side skirts, 398 wheels and M Performance Brakes, with the excellent condition of the exterior prior to my repairs. The other picture shows me installing the EVAP box that was missing, with the dash removed.

I have since put over 28,000 trouble free miles on it. BMW even covered the replacement of a failed turbo charge pipe under warranty, and regular service and maintenance costs until the Factory Service and Maintenance Warranty expired in 11/2017. I also had the factory thermostat under a BMW recall free of charge. BMW seems to either not know, or not car about the status of the title.

The condition of the car is normal for 5 year old vehicle with 42k miles.

There are a few known issues that it has.

•The rear seat warmers recently stopped working after I removed the rear seat to clean it. Everything is plugged back in. I am just not too sure what the issue is. I live in Naples Florida, so I really haven't cared too much to look into it any further.
•There are normal parking lot scratches etc. I have described this vehicle to the best of my knowledge. The exterior is NOT perfect by any means, but it does look great! I get compliments on this car all of the time. Kids are always wanting to race, even when my wife is driving it
•There is very occasionally a "rear camera malfunction" warning displayed in the instrument cluster. This warning has not affected the usability of the rear camera at all. I have read that it may be an alignment issue with the camera, or it may need re-calibration. The camera seems to work 100% perfectly, but for some reason this warning does pops up about 1 of 20 times that I put the car into reverse.

Current milage is at 42,716 as of 12/23/2019. I typically put about 25 miles per day on it. This car is located in Naples, FL. I am available if you want to see it in person, or would like me to bring it to a mechanic for a PPI (your cost of course).

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-16-2020, 08:48 PM   #2
colmeir2
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M Sport

PM'd
Appreciate 0