F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Short Term 2013 Jeep Wrangler Lease $283 per month!
ARMA SPEED

06-01-2015, 01:57 PM   #1
Crisp
Lieutenant Colonel
Albania
Rep
Drives: F95 X5M

Garage List
Short Term 2013 Jeep Wrangler Lease $283 per month!

Guys,

I'm tossing this out there because it's an awesome deal where you can actually make money from it if you're in the market for a car.

My Jeep lease is coming towards the end - 5 months left in payments. The lease ends in November of this year. My buyout price is $18,400. Trade-in value for the car is $20k from multiple dealerships, including autotrader "instant cash offer". You can literally take over this thing and flip it for a profit.

I don't have the time to deal with it, nor do I feel like paying tax to buy I car that I don't need, nor do I feel like keeping it on my insurance anymore. I already purchased another Wrangler yesterday and didn't trade this in because it wasn't worth it - private sale or lease take over is the best option.

Again, lease structure is as follows:

36 month lease
5 months left
$283 a month including NYS tax.
Current mileage: 16,500
Miles allowed: 30k (10k/yr)

My current buy-out: $18,400 as per Ally Auto (leasing company)

Below is the autotrader link for a boy-out option with all the modifications on it. The modifications will have to be negotiated if you take over the lease. Obviously I want to keep all the modifications and transfer them over to my new Jeep as they are a direct fit. If you want to keep anything on it, we'll have to work on a price. Other than that, I'm not asking for any down payment, you just cover lease transfer fee which is $595 if I remember correctly.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...98572806&Log=0
Attached Images