F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Steve@CodeMyBimmer
Extreme Powerhouse

08-10-2020, 09:28 PM   #1
TK335iMSPT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335ixdrive M Sport

Steve@CodeMyBimmer

I am not typically one to write up reviews like this, but I feel as if the company/person deserves it; and maybe it will even help others that were in my position. I recently went through the process of having my car coded for the SPBR (M Performance brake upgrade). I could not for the life of me get Esys to work on my mac so I reached out for a little help. I got several offers from people in my area (NY/NJ) quoting 100 USD and up for assistance with this coding. This would include me having to take time out of my day to drive to them, leave the car, and come back. With my stringent work schedule, I found this not only difficult, but ridiculous and unnecessary. steve@codemybimmer was extremely fast responding and knew exactly what to do to get me going. He coded the car remotely while I sat in my driveway, at a time that was convenient to me. He charged an incredibly fair price and was quick/flexible with it all. He took remote control of my macbook and did what he had to do with very little input on my end. The whole process took about 45 minutes start to finish, including program installs. I assume this would be even faster if I had a regular Windows laptop. I would highly recommend Steve if you are having any coding troubles or concerns. I will absolutely be using him again in the future.

steve@codemybimmer
Appreciate 4
      08-10-2020, 09:43 PM   #2
obert
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

Yep been using him for years and always refer him when people are looking for help.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2020, 11:58 PM   #3
sick_guy
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i

Garage List
2013 BMW 328i  [0.00]
I was referred to him by obert and I purchased his id6 retrofit kit. He was very helpful when I was asking him a ton of questions. I have had the kit on for a week now and its great. I would recommend him to anyone
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2020, 12:03 AM   #4
sun1914
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i XDrive

A+

Steven is amazing. He helped me out with my HUEntry to NBT retrofit. Extremely knowledgeable, helpful and patient.
Highly recommend him to anyone in need of coding issues.
There are certain things I've been able to code and do on my own but the NBT was foreign to me. Not to mention after all he helped me with information wise before eveing getting to coding I didn't mind 1 bit giving him my business. Well worth it.
Silver 2014 328i xDrive AWD // Metallic Black Roof Wrap // Gunnetal 19" VMR v710s // 10 mm Rear Spacers // H&R Springs // MSport Conversion Kit // MPerformance Exhaust // Injen Intake // ER FOB // BM3 Stage 2 93 Oct AGG
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2020, 11:10 AM   #5
idopullups
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Garage List
2014 328xi  [0.00]
2014 328xi (totaled)  [0.00]
I bought my id6 retrofit from Steve as well.

I asked a dickload of questions that probably a less patient person would have just directed me towards the forums instead of taking their time to answer.

Install was as I expected and everything has worked great ever since. Coming up on a year old here soon and it's still probably my favorite thing I've done to my car.

Steve will always be my recommendation for anyone.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2020, 10:56 AM   #6
steve@codemybimmer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Hong Kong
Rep

Drives: 2020 G20 320i M Sport

Garage List
Wow, I did not expect to see a thread entirely dedicated to me let alone by name!

Thank you guys and I will always be sure to keep providing you all with the top notch service we have always been proud of
Online Store | Remote Coding Package| ID6 Retrofit for almost all F Chassis BMWs
Appreciate 4
Blahx929.50
Tommy-G4486.50
eksigned139.00