F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > HELP! Removal of F36 Rear Deck H/K Speaker for Bavsound!
Extreme Powerhouse

08-01-2015, 10:39 AM   #1
jdneutron
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 435i xDrive Gran Coupe

HELP! Removal of F36 Rear Deck H/K Speaker for Bavsound!

I'm replacing my H/K Speakers with the Stage 1 Kit from Bavsound. I have done all of the Doors and the Center with little trouble, but I cannot figure out how to get access to the rear deck speakers. I've searched everywhere for help.

I have to get this done before Tuesday because my wife comes back from Vacation and doesn't know about this little upgrade / expense

Any help appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2015, 04:16 PM   #2
jdneutron
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 435i xDrive Gran Coupe

Nevermind - Found a Video from Bavsound

The good news, I found a video from Bavsound (on Youtube, not on their website) that shows how to remove the rear deck... actually the easiest of all the speakers outside of the Center in the front dash.

Part 1:

Part 2:

The BAD news: Bavsound shipped the wrong speakers to me for the rear deck, I finally got it all taken apart and couldn't do the install... I've sent them a note, I assume they'll take care of me, but what a big disappointment!!!
Appreciate 0