F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > M-Sport Ordering questions
GetBMWParts

06-08-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
wolke9
apexlvr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 VW GTI;335i m-sprt ordrd

M-Sport Ordering questions

Couple of ?'s on the F30 335i 2013 options/standard features:

Sunroof is STD but is it possible to request sunfoof DELETE from BMWNA--via Individual?--or through BMW directly? I really don't want it and would never use it.

Is there an advantage to opting for the same size tires/rims w/ ZMM M-Sport Pkg vs having the standard staggered sizes?

The Hexagonal Aluminum dash--do we know if that comes STD w/ the horizontal Blue stripe across the dash vs the Black stripe? for M-Sport versions?

Can anybody tell/show me what the Headlight "finishers" look like in Estoril Blue/Gloss Black/Chrome pearl?--I see this is STD for M-Sport but u can choose the color

Thanks for any help. This will be my 1st new BMW--had a 76 2002 and this will be a big step up from my current GTI
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
bmrm396
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolke9 View Post
Couple of ?'s on the F30 335i 2013 options/standard features:
Sunroof is STD but is it possible to request sunfoof DELETE from BMWNA--via Individual?--or through BMW directly? I really don't want it and would never use it.

I dont think so no, but better to ask the dealer.

Is there an advantage to opting for the same size tires/rims w/ ZMM M-Sport Pkg vs having the standard staggered sizes?

Easier to rotate ... less understeer (basically negligible)

The Hexagonal Aluminum dash--do we know if that comes STD w/ the horizontal Blue stripe across the dash vs the Black stripe? for M-Sport versions?

u have a few choices, per the ordering guide. blue and black are ur colors for the stripe but i also believe along w the hex u can get the regular aluminum as seen in the sport models, etc

Can anybody tell/show me what the Headlight "finishers" look like in Estoril Blue/Gloss Black/Chrome pearl?--I see this is STD for M-Sport but u can choose the color

maybe do a search. either way u have no voice or opinion on this when ordering so just gotta accept it as is.

Thanks for any help. This will be my 1st new BMW--had a 76 2002 and this will be a big step up from my current GTI
      06-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #3
Mrcarcrazy
Sarcasm free with all posts.
Rep
Drives: 05 Elise REV310

I don't know on most of them...but you choose blue or black stripe w/ hexagon

Edit: beat me to it.
Appreciate 0