F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > BMW 428i mods??
ARMA SPEED

07-01-2020, 02:41 AM   #1
JKChi
Rep
Drives: BMW 428i xDrive

BMW 428i mods??

hello,

I recently bought a 428i xdrive. I am thinking about doing some cosmetic mods as well as a few performance. However, after searching for front lips, diffusers and other items, it seems as though they are all compatible only with M sport bumper and I have the base one. Any suggestions you may have? Did anyone else run in to that or did yours have a M bumper. I care more about the look and comfort then just power.

As far as performance goes, I want a bit of power but I really just want some noise and the car to be louder and for that I have been thinking about getting an intake. Only problem is I am not sure that does much from some of the posts I have been reading so just wondering what I should do. Should I get new exhaust or what else will make the sound better. I don’t want to mess with muffler and cat delete and all but open to hearing about your opinion on that.

Sorry for the long post but I am a newbie here so any suggestions would help.

Thanks
Appreciate 0