F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts > WTB: M sport steering wheel Heated with nappa leather
GetBMWParts

11-11-2020, 11:08 PM   #1
bigshooter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328d xDrive

WTB: M sport steering wheel Heated with nappa leather. Fully complete or just the wheel. I'm located in CT. Willing to drive a little to pick up as well if nearby.

I'm not interested in a $1,000 wheel. Looking to piece one together as inexpensive as possible.

Edit: thank you to everyone who has reached out. I'm all set with a steering wheel now. I have everything I need except an airbag. Please let me know if you have a dual stage airbag for sale.

Thanks
Tom
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2020, 11:13 PM   #2
DJSF3014
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 m340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshooter View Post
WTB: M sport steering wheel Heated with nappa leather. Fully complete or just the wheel. I'm located in CT. Willing to drive a little to pick up as well if nearby.

I'm not interested in a $1,000 wheel. Looking to piece one together as inexpensive as possible.
If you find just a wheel and front and back trim pieces I have every single electrical element including heater and vibration for sale that way you can have it all just let me know.
Appreciate 1
      11-17-2020, 09:15 PM   #3
bigshooter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSF3014 View Post
Quote:

If you find just a wheel and front and back trim pieces I have every single electrical element including heater and vibration for sale that way you can have it all just let me know.
Quote:
Quote:

What a coincidence! I literally just won a wheel on a eBay auction. The guy was nice enough to throw in the front silver trim. Very happy with the transaction so far. I already have the rear trim w/ cut outs for paddles. Also have paddles and harness for paddles. I assume I cannot reuse the buttons from the base steering wheel.

I need:
- Airbag
- Heat control module
- Vibration control module
- Buttons for cruise, volume, etc...
-rest of front trim

I can post a pic of what I have once it comes in. Should be tomorrow.

I'm very interested in what you have.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2020, 09:17 PM   #4
DJSF3014
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 m340i

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

What a coincidence! I literally just won a wheel on a eBay auction. The guy was nice enough to throw in the front silver trim. Very happy with the transaction so far. I already have the rear trim w/ cut outs for paddles. Also have paddles and harness for paddles. I assume I cannot reuse the buttons from the base steering wheel.

I need:
- Airbag
- Heat control module
- Vibration control module
- Buttons for cruise, volume, etc...
-rest of front trim

I can post a pic of what I have once it comes in. Should be tomorrow.

I'm very interested in what you have.
Pm me and we can talk I have almost all you need ready to go.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2020, 08:15 PM   #5
bigshooter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Edit: thank you to everyone who has reached out. I'm all set with a steering wheel now. I have everything I need except an airbag. Please let me know if you have a dual stage airbag for sale.

Thanks
Tom
Just edited my original post. I no longer need a steering wheel. I do need an airbag still though. Dual stage only. Not looking to spend a lot. Please let me know if you have one for sale. If you have a beat up steering wheel with airbag for sale, I'd also be interested.
Appreciate 0