F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > 2015 335i xDrive AW/CR M Performance Edition
Studio RSR

07-28-2015, 03:02 PM   #23
lcz1024
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i xDrive M Perf

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8 View Post
Congrats man, looks good. Yeah I just put my deposit down for the m performance edition. Kinda weird that they don't have white, but I settled for Suzuka Grey. Cars arriving next month woot woot !!!!!
When I made the purchase, they only had red and black as M Perf Edition, so I just got a white one and installed all parts afterwards. It would cost more though. Congratz on your purchase! Grey would not be bad anyway!
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2015, 08:35 PM   #24
LangJai
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i RWD 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcz1024 View Post
Oh really? Do you park underground?! I think I know which one you drive haha, that 335i makes an amazing sound every time I hear it. Did you tune it?
Yaaa I park underground haha... Next to the black Lancer. your car looks so aggressive even when parked...

Yeah I have JB4, BMS intake and BMW Performance Exhaust. Btw I think you definitely need the painted reflectors!
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2015, 02:15 PM   #25
lcz1024
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i xDrive M Perf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LangJai View Post
Yaaa I park underground haha... Next to the black Lancer. your car looks so aggressive even when parked...

Yeah I have JB4, BMS intake and BMW Performance Exhaust. Btw I think you definitely need the painted reflectors!
Nice nice! No wonder it sounds much more aggressive than expected!

I have plans for JB4, BMS intake, and maybe Duke powervented hood, Akrapovic exhaust, OEM red performance brakes in the future~

You know any good place to do these modding stuff? Where did you do them?
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2015, 11:37 PM   #26
LangJai
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i RWD 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcz1024 View Post
Nice nice! No wonder it sounds much more aggressive than expected!

I have plans for JB4, BMS intake, and maybe Duke powervented hood, Akrapovic exhaust, OEM red performance brakes in the future~

You know any good place to do these modding stuff? Where did you do them?
I still crave more though. If you want, we can meet up some time and let you feel the power of JB4. It's pretty amazing what $500 can do.

Akrapovic exhaust is baller setup haha, I have heard this exhaust for my car and it's amazing. I try to DIY or with help from friends when doing maintenance stuff and installing parts, as long as we do not need a lift.