F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > 10.25" Android 10 HU discussion
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-19-2020, 02:10 PM   #155
daschacka
Enlisted Member
44
Rep
45
Posts

Drives: 435xd
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeee83 View Post
Btw was somebody able to navigate the recovery method witj an isb keyboard or something else?

Bart
Actually a few tested it but it didnt work with a keyboard, but i remember someone posted a video where he could navigate with his fingers in recovery mode i think it was holding ur finger on the selected menu for a second and then swipe down for going down and swipe right for clicking "ok".
I dont know tho if it was only for PX6 or for S625 aswell
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 03:07 PM   #156
beeee83
Enlisted Member
8
Rep
40
Posts

Drives: F11 525XD
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: NL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daschacka View Post
Actually a few tested it but it didnt work with a keyboard, but i remember someone posted a video where he could navigate with his fingers in recovery mode i think it was holding ur finger on the selected menu for a second and then swipe down for going down and swipe right for clicking "ok".
I dont know tho if it was only for PX6 or for S625 aswell
Swiping and touch is also not working, im trying to do a restore to 1.3 and hope it will run for some days

Do you think it would be possible to downgrade to 9 by use of the usb recovery mode and change the image file name? Or would that brick the unit?

Last edited by beeee83; 03-19-2020 at 03:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 03:50 PM   #157
beeee83
Enlisted Member
8
Rep
40
Posts

Drives: F11 525XD
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: NL

iTrader: (0)

hmm other observation; i tried restoring to 1.3 with this;
Ksw-Q-Userdebug_OS_v-ota_factory.zip

and stil not booting, goes to recovery screen but with a lot more functions but cant select them.


Next tried to recover with;
Ksw-Q-Userdebug_OS_v-ota-only-reset-data_factory.zip

this retored the system again, but for how long...

Last edited by beeee83; 03-19-2020 at 03:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 07:11 PM   #158
Coxy119
New Member
2
Rep
6
Posts

Drives: BMW F30
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Uk

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zatelli View Post
I purchased my unit from Astrowind too, however it was on android 10 out of the box. I'll share the app's name, and / or apk asap (tomorrow evening at the earliest).
Do you also want me to list the other apps that were bundled with the HU?

Hi Zatelli,

I'm just after the DVR app if you can help?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2020, 01:45 AM   #159
rastpnz
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: Bmw 3
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Russia

iTrader: (0)

Hi guys! I have a problem with new 10 android, after update: gps tracker is lagged.
Only every 5-10 seconds position has update, its very not usable. ((
In last month, on android 9 i not have lag , it's all ok.
My video example:


How i can fix this bug or how downgrade to old android 9?

Sry my eng.

Last edited by rastpnz; 03-22-2020 at 08:00 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2020, 02:12 PM   #160
F20_M135i
Private
France
18
Rep
74
Posts

Drives: bmw f20 M135i Xdrive PWG
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: FRANCE

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxy119 View Post
Hi Zatelli,

I'm just after the DVR app if you can help?

Thanks!

Hi,

I had a PX6 RK3399 unit running Android 9.0 (from November 2019) too, you will find the programs, before the final crash

THE LINK PX6 RK3399
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2020, 04:24 PM   #161
Coxy119
New Member
2
Rep
6
Posts

Drives: BMW F30
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Uk

iTrader: (0)

Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F20_M135i View Post
Hi,

I had a PX6 RK3399 unit running Android 9.0 (from November 2019) too, you will find the programs, before the final crash

THE LINK PX6 RK3399
Appreciate 1
      03-24-2020, 08:40 AM   #162
beeee83
Enlisted Member
8
Rep
40
Posts

Drives: F11 525XD
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: NL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daschacka View Post
Actually a few tested it but it didnt work with a keyboard, but i remember someone posted a video where he could navigate with his fingers in recovery mode i think it was holding ur finger on the selected menu for a second and then swipe down for going down and swipe right for clicking "ok".
I dont know tho if it was only for PX6 or for S625 aswell
It happened again, after 3 days of being OK. Im back at the recovery menu. Anybody else encountering this issue? I contacted navifly with this issue.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2020, 03:40 PM   #163
beeee83
Enlisted Member
8
Rep
40
Posts

Drives: F11 525XD
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: NL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akirax View Post
15 boot loops since I upgrade (3 today). I need to re install and re configure all things every time...

I'm sick of this.
Akirax you still encounter this issue?
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2020, 03:56 PM   #164
daschacka
Enlisted Member
44
Rep
45
Posts

Drives: 435xd
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeee83 View Post
Akirax you still encounter this issue?
mhhh could everyone who upgraded to Android 10 (1.3.0) post their experience regarding to the bootloop issue (in combination with the MCU they are using, because i assume its a combination of MCU and firmware which leads to the issue)

My experience is:

Firmware: 1.3.0
MCU: 615054dALS-NBT-GTH-190330-B18

Running since 14days - No Issue
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2020, 05:48 PM   #165
beeee83
Enlisted Member
8
Rep
40
Posts

Drives: F11 525XD
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: NL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daschacka View Post
mhhh could everyone who upgraded to Android 10 (1.3.0) post their experience regarding to the bootloop issue (in combination with the MCU they are using, because i assume its a combination of MCU and firmware which leads to the issue)

My experience is:

Firmware: 1.3.0
MCU: 615054dALS-NBT-GTH-190330-B18

Running since 14days - No Issue
Hmm i have the bootloopissue with;


023052dGS-NBT-GTH-191127-B18

Could i flash urs maybe?, but GS is another board is it? I could try the 191027 for my GS

Last edited by beeee83; 03-24-2020 at 05:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2020, 06:33 PM   #166
Coxy119
New Member
2
Rep
6
Posts

Drives: BMW F30
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Uk

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeee83 View Post
Hmm i have the bootloopissue with;


023052dGS-NBT-GTH-191127-B18

Could i flash urs maybe?, but GS is another board is it? I could try the 191027 for my GS
I'm also running 023052dGS-NBT-GTH-191127-B18 and have had at least 4 bootloops in the last 2 weeks.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2020, 07:10 PM   #167
EvntHrzn
New Member
United_States
8
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: BMW F10
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Bootloop MANIA!

I have experienced maybe 6 to 8 bootloops since upgrading to Android 10 on my Avin snapdragon unit.

Was advised by Avin that it may be a 3rd party app causing the issue. The last time I reinstalled everything, the only 3rd party apps I installed were AutoPlayBox (their carplay app), and Youtube. I also connected to the internet and let all the preinstalled Google apps update. I also updated the boot animation to the BMW Connected one as part of the OEM folder update.

So far no bootloop since, this was 7 days ago, whereas before I was getting a bootloop, and eventual recovery screen, almost every time I started the car after reinstalling everything.

Could be luck, coincidence, or maybe Avin was right and it was a 3rd party app.

My next step is to see if it's stable for another week at least as is, and then install the rest of the apps one by one and see if it bootloops again.

I will edit this post later with all my version information.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 02:32 AM   #168
beeee83
Enlisted Member
8
Rep
40
Posts

Drives: F11 525XD
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: NL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvntHrzn View Post
I have experienced maybe 6 to 8 bootloops since upgrading to Android 10 on my Avin snapdragon unit.

Was advised by Avin that it may be a 3rd party app causing the issue. The last time I reinstalled everything, the only 3rd party apps I installed were AutoPlayBox (their carplay app), and Youtube. I also connected to the internet and let all the preinstalled Google apps update. I also updated the boot animation to the BMW Connected one as part of the OEM folder update.

So far no bootloop since, this was 7 days ago, whereas before I was getting a bootloop, and eventual recovery screen, almost every time I started the car after reinstalling everything.

Could be luck, coincidence, or maybe Avin was right and it was a 3rd party app.

My next step is to see if it's stable for another week at least as is, and then install the rest of the apps one by one and see if it bootloops again.

I will edit this post later with all my version information.

Same thougts here now, i also reinstalled now without my apps, which apps you install normally, i install these:

Tomtom
Torque pro
Bmw deep obd
Ziggo
Netflix
Flitsmeister
Tpms
Autokit
Dvr for usb camera

Oh and i remove the apps that come preinstalled...and not needed

I dont have root
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 08:35 AM   #169
akirax
Private
15
Rep
90
Posts

Drives: BMW F30
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Spain

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeee83 View Post
Akirax you still encounter this issue?
Well, since Corona virus I've not driven the car. But at least i was 2 days without bootloops.

I'm also think that it's a third app.

I was installed all my apps Except luckypatcher and quick reboot.

As i said, without this 2 apps i was 2 days without bootloops.

P.d i always root my device.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 12:08 PM   #170
beeee83
Enlisted Member
8
Rep
40
Posts

Drives: F11 525XD
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: NL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akirax View Post
Well, since Corona virus I've not driven the car. But at least i was 2 days without bootloops.

I'm also think that it's a third app.

I was installed all my apps Except luckypatcher and quick reboot.

As i said, without this 2 apps i was 2 days without bootloops.

P.d i always root my device.

Cheers.

Hmm i dont use those 2 apps...
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 12:39 PM   #171
vinnik
New Member
3
Rep
23
Posts

Drives: 123d e87 2011
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Bad audio issues on android 10 1.3 SD 625

Hey guys, anyone else encounter bad audio issues on android 10?

I used to have the bass bug on android 9 but not very often.

But since I updated to android 10 (clean flash btw with complete restore) the sound sometimes really drops and the sound is really really muffled and low. Sounds like a mix between the low audio bug and the bass bug..

I figured it sometimes does that when I shift gear at a traffic light for example or sometimes when I turn off the car. But then also really random while I'm driving on the highway in the morning.

It kinda pisses me off because I can't listen to my music via carplay anymore and have to hear radio

Maybe is it because of the carlinkit update? Did anyone else experience such weird audio issues being on android 10?

Does anyone know if another carplay app works for the wireless dongle from carlinkit? Because if yes, I might just try another app which is a little better softwaresided...

Thanks a lot and stay healthy guys
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 01:14 PM   #172
E90ROXS
Lieutenant
E90ROXS's Avatar
151
Rep
585
Posts

Drives: E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SJ

iTrader: (1)

I bought an AONON unit, I think these are all from the same manufacturer. I followed instructions and installed all the wires, including remove the green optical wires and attached to the Android power plug. However the system has no audio and my OEM camera doesn't. The device also displays "No signal" when I switched back to OEM menu. Please help thanks~!!!!!
My car is a 2016 F30 340i.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 02:36 PM   #173
E90ROXS
Lieutenant
E90ROXS's Avatar
151
Rep
585
Posts

Drives: E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90ROXS View Post
I bought an AONON unit, I think these are all from the same manufacturer. I followed instructions and installed all the wires, including remove the green optical wires and attached to the Android power plug. However the system has no audio and my OEM camera doesn't. The device also displays "No signal" when I switched back to OEM menu. Please help thanks~!!!!!
My car is a 2016 F30 340i.
Got it fixed! I didn't fully secure the wiring plug in the back.
Appreciate 1
Kri233.00

      03-26-2020, 02:18 AM   #174
Alpina_Guy
Dirk
Alpina_Guy's Avatar
Germany
2
Rep
38
Posts

Drives: Alpina D5
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnik View Post
Hey guys, anyone else encounter bad audio issues on android 10?

I used to have the bass bug on android 9 but not very often.

But since I updated to android 10 (clean flash btw with complete restore) the sound sometimes really drops and the sound is really really muffled and low. Sounds like a mix between the low audio bug and the bass bug..

I figured it sometimes does that when I shift gear at a traffic light for example or sometimes when I turn off the car. But then also really random while I'm driving on the highway in the morning.

It kinda pisses me off because I can't listen to my music via carplay anymore and have to hear radio

Maybe is it because of the carlinkit update? Did anyone else experience such weird audio issues being on android 10?

Does anyone know if another carplay app works for the wireless dongle from carlinkit? Because if yes, I might just try another app which is a little better softwaresided...

Thanks a lot and stay healthy guys

me too like i stated before in the thread
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2020, 04:00 AM   #175
daschacka
Enlisted Member
44
Rep
45
Posts

Drives: 435xd
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina_Guy View Post
me too like i stated before in the thread
Can you both post your MCU versions?
I think its amazing that several people on the same firmware have so many different experiences.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2020, 04:13 AM   #176
Alpina_Guy
Dirk
Alpina_Guy's Avatar
Germany
2
Rep
38
Posts

Drives: Alpina D5
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Here is my MCU version..Android for sure now number 10
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Alpina_Guy; 03-26-2020 at 04:21 AM..
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST