F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > AFRICA > Egypt F30
proTUNING Freaks

06-14-2013, 03:19 AM   #1
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Talking Egypt F30

Hello fellow F30 owners from Egypt

Just wanted to say hi and get to know you..

I have a F30 328i and recently acquired coding capability with an Enet cable

Would be happy to help in some coding endeavors
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2013, 08:16 AM   #2
rustyminded
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

I have the 28i luxury and I'm the first owner of tuned f30 in Egypt Anyone had the guts to tune his car on 3000 kilometers
from what I see the modern line which doesn't have pedals there are differences in showing gears in manual mode or it's just faster shifts like they said.. ?!
did you manage to remove the disclaimer ? it still shows up when I turn it off
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2013, 08:26 AM   #3
rustyminded
Major
Rep

I did the fron shadow line with LED running lights and did both tail lights in running day lights
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2013, 09:08 AM   #4
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Rep

Hell Rusty really brave of you to do the Tune that early man. How do you like the difference in performance if you still remember what the stock car was like lol

Mine is luxury line , not sure if it shifts faster but when I put it in sport plus it kinds of feels it shifts in more aggressive manner.

Not sure what disclaimer you mean , I did most of the things you mentioned but couldn't get the turning fog lights to work.

What I did more is add BMW live and Internet , door LEDs work with reverse auto start stop remember last position mperformance logo in cluster mirror folding faster in comfort access sport display now in horse power , five blinks using indicator instead of three

Working on getting BMW apps to work with iPhone but this is costing some money
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2013, 09:24 AM   #5
rustyminded
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouzzo View Post
Hell Rusty really brave of you to do the Tune that early man. How do you like the difference in performance if you still remember what the stock car was like lol

Mine is luxury line , not sure if it shifts faster but when I put it in sport plus it kinds of feels it shifts in more aggressive manner.

Not sure what disclaimer you mean , I did most of the things you mentioned but couldn't get the turning fog lights to work.

What I did more is add BMW live and Internet , door LEDs work with reverse auto start stop remember last position mperformance logo in cluster mirror folding faster in comfort access sport display now in horse power , five blinks using indicator instead of three

Working on getting BMW apps to work with iPhone but this is costing some money
I stalled with M3 bumper, actually first time I tested sport was with the ECU lol and now my car is 22 k kilometers it's used for the tune but i'm limited to the boost due to low quality fuel

tell me how did you work the bmw live, internet and folding faster in comfort access... what year is your car and yea some things they we can't do with coding

send me your number we need a chat
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2013, 03:42 PM   #6
KK328
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 328 gracier silver

Hey guys this is great at least I have someone to talk to about this it's awesome and it's cool having our own section

I have a 328 modern 5000 km the only thing I miss in the car are the xenons I was never a fond of the shift paddles I had them in my mini S and never used them I ended up selling it and getting a manual if we had the manual here I would have definitely gotten it but having said that the transmit ion on the f30 is ver impressive all of this is cool so far but last month I was going to gounna with my wife and kids and a 74 year old man driving a fucking lance decides to make a uturn when I'm doing like 210km and you guys can imagine the rest the whole right side of the car is fucked and the car has been at bavaria and they say it will still take another month to fix
I'm trying not to think about it too much but I can't help it so I'm spending my time thinking about all the mods I want to do when I finally get my baby back
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #7
KK328
Private First Class
Rep

By the way thank you ouzzo for creating this thread my name is Kareem Kirollos aka kk and I live in tagmo3 el khames

I want to know what you guys think about this my car is silver and I want to change the kidney grills, the mirror caps and add the Rear spoiler what I'm struggling with should I do it Matt or glossy black??

I'm sold on BMS stage 1, did any of you guys think of getting the M exhaust ?? the car can definitely sound more aggressive

You both make coding seem so easy I was never comfortable with technology and messing with the computer of the car still scares me I know it's not actual coding and that we are only changing values but still I feel scared that I will mess something up and won't be able to fix it how was you experience with coding is it as easy at it sounds???

Last edited by KK328; 06-14-2013 at 03:58 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2013, 05:13 PM   #8
rustyminded
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK328 View Post
By the way thank you ouzzo for creating this thread my name is Kareem Kirollos aka kk and I live in tagmo3 el khames

I want to know what you guys think about this my car is silver and I want to change the kidney grills, the mirror caps and add the Rear spoiler what I'm struggling with should I do it Matt or glossy black??

I'm sold on BMS stage 1, did any of you guys think of getting the M exhaust ?? the car can definitely sound more aggressive

You both make coding seem so easy I was never comfortable with technology and messing with the computer of the car still scares me I know it's not actual coding and that we are only changing values but still I feel scared that I will mess something up and won't be able to fix it how was you experience with coding is it as easy at it sounds???
we are here to help each other karim, I got the spoiler and lowering suspension H&R but not installed yet . btw I live beside you in Rehab we should defiantly meet soon I called you yesterday but your phone was off
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2013, 05:29 PM   #9
rustyminded
Major
Rep

Quote:
Hey guys this is great at least I have someone to talk to about this it's awesome and it's cool having our own section

I have a 328 modern 5000 km the only thing I miss in the car are the xenons I was never a fond of the shift paddles I had them in my mini S and never used them I ended up selling it and getting a manual if we had the manual here I would have definitely gotten it but having said that the transmit ion on the f30 is ver impressive all of this is cool so far but last month I was going to gounna with my wife and kids and a 74 year old man driving a fucking lance decides to make a uturn when I'm doing like 210km and you guys can imagine the rest the whole right side of the car is fucked and the car has been at bavaria and they say it will still take another month to fix
I'm trying not to think about it too much but I can't help it so I'm spending my time thinking about all the mods I want to do when I finally get my baby back
shit I hope you are ok, I almost crashed at 220 with my old 330 but thank god
maybe you should check this it's for none-xenon headlights very high quality

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=807287
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #10
rustyminded
Major
Rep

Quote:

It's a matter of personal opinions whether it's matt or high gloss but for me I always prefer matt I even did the part between windows matt because I'm not used to glossy..
let's do a race and see how much difference stock vs BMS ecu and then you decide maybe you won't feel the difference I never tried my car stock lol
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2013, 04:30 AM   #11
KK328
Private First Class
Rep

I like the idea of the race nothing beats reall life experice to know the difference with the upgrade unfortunately it will have to be in a month time I was flying back from a business trip yesterday so you probably called me when I was on the plane call me anytime or send me your number and I'll call u
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2013, 04:33 AM   #12
KK328
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyminded View Post
It's a matter of personal opinions whether it's matt or high gloss but for me I always prefer matt I even did the part between windows matt because I'm not used to glossy..
let's do a race and see how much difference stock vs BMS ecu and then you decide maybe you won't feel the difference I never tried my car stock lol
I know what u mean I never like gloss as well I just think it looks best on black not silver I have been looking at pictures across the forum and so far I see everyone doing the silver in gloss also I have only been able to find the mirror caps in gloss not Matt but I'm still looking hopefully I'll find them
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2013, 04:35 AM   #13
KK328
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
we are here to help each other karim, I got the spoiler and lowering suspension H&R but not installed yet . btw I live beside you in Rehab we should defiantly meet soon I called you yesterday but your phone was off

Did u get the $89 spoiler the one from taiwan?

By the way I have the ship and shop service from aramex if any of you guys want to use my po box your more than welcome to
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2013, 08:23 AM   #14
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Rep

sure ya Rusty
Pm sent ,

Quote:
I stalled with M3 bumper, actually first time I tested sport was with the ECU lol and now my car is 22 k kilometers it's used for the tune but i'm limited to the boost due to low quality fuel

tell me how did you work the bmw live, internet and folding faster in comfort access... what year is your car and yea some things they we can't do with coding

send me your number we need a chat
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2013, 08:29 AM   #15
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Rep

Your welcome Kareem, really sad about your car , I hope they fix to nicely and quickly for you, thanks God you and your family are ok man.

I see your going for a sporty look , I would go for the Matt spoiler if I went for the mirror caps and grills. But I am into the luxury look so I think I might g for the painted spoiler when I get the chance.

I am dreaming about the m exhaust , saw some videos and it sounds very nice

I was coding my VW before so for me it's easy , if we do w meet I can show you on my car

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      06-15-2013, 08:31 AM   #16
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Rep

Nice guys I live in Moqattam and work in tagamou3 maybe we can meet in Tagamou3 then soon. Maybe next weekend before new Thawra

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2013, 04:10 PM   #17
KK328
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Nice guys I live in Moqattam and work in tagamou3 maybe we can meet in Tagamou3 then soon. Maybe next weekend before new Thawra
Sweet should definitely do that unfortunately I won't have my baby but meeting you guys I'm sure will put a smile on my face rusty already has my number I'll pm you my number
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #18
KK328
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Your welcome Kareem, really sad about your car , I hope they fix to nicely and quickly for you, thanks God you and your family are ok man.

I see your going for a sporty look , I would go for the Matt spoiler if I went for the mirror caps and grills. But I am into the luxury look so I think I might g for the painted spoiler when I get the chance.

I am dreaming about the m exhaust , saw some videos and it sounds very nice

I was coding my VW before so for me it's easy , if we do w meet I can show you on my car
Thanks for the wishes

The videos looks awesome and I have seen a lot of reviews about it and ppl are very happy with it the only draw back I heard is that it could be louder there are a couple of more exhausts that are coming up as well I'm checking all of them maybe when we all meet we can share notes
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #19
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Rep

Ok guys to update had a call with Rusty and agreed to meet in Emarat tagmou3 next weekend. It's gonna be a blast
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2013, 10:05 PM   #20
MaD_MooD_S
Private
Egypt
Rep
Drives: BMW F30

Hey guys glad there are ppl from egypt in this forum!! i am thinking of buying the 328i f30! any advice on the color? i really like the red (nebeete)
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 01:27 AM   #21
Ouzzo
First Lieutenant
Rep

Hello Mad Mood, it's a great car really

Color is very subjective but I do like the nebeety. You will only find they have sport edition till end of year so you will get with sport seats and piano black trim and red strip. Combination with red car may be nice
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 03:37 AM   #22
rustyminded
Major
Rep

Hey Mad welcome to the club the red is nice but I prefer the dark blue in the end it's your car, your choice. yea the sport line is really nice but idk if it's tires are the same as luxury 255 at the rear or 225 I didn't see it yet. Ouzzo we will have to postpone the meeting KK is traveling and I can't get a hold of him he said he'll be back on friday night

Last edited by rustyminded; 06-19-2013 at 04:15 AM..
Appreciate 0