F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > Free !
GetBMWParts

04-13-2018, 03:02 PM   #1
Watsey
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 330D sDrive M Sport

Free !

Rear view mirrors and throttle pedals. Thousands available; almost any vehicle.

Collection from any 'driver' in Norfolk. Just remove them from the vehicle - they'll never notice.
Current : F31 330sD, remapped, Ohlins Road & Track, Millway camber plates, Quaife LSD, Stoptech brakes + Pagid RSL1 pads all round, Weichers front strut brace, Eibach front & rear anti-roll bars, Michelin MP4S.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2018, 03:42 PM   #2
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X3 M40d

Appreciate 0
      04-13-2018, 04:11 PM   #3
Watsey
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Double post draft.
Current : F31 330sD, remapped, Ohlins Road & Track, Millway camber plates, Quaife LSD, Stoptech brakes + Pagid RSL1 pads all round, Weichers front strut brace, Eibach front & rear anti-roll bars, Michelin MP4S.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2018, 04:34 PM   #4
Watsey
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Free !

Seriously, how do you put up with it ?

The 1000 yard stare seems to be the norm, never exceeding 2/3 of the speed limit just to really back-up the traffic.

We're up here for a family weekend break but traveled separately due to my work commitments. Even my wife, who drives conservatively and was in the Sorrento with the children, couldn't believe it.

We may to set off tomorrow, just to make sure we can do the 120 mile return jourbey by Monday.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2018, 05:09 PM   #5
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsey View Post

The 1000 yard stare seems to be the norm, never exceeding 2/3 of the speed limit just to really back-up the traffic.

We're up here for a family weekend break but traveled separately due to my work commitments. Even my wife, who drives conservatively and was in the Sorrento with the children, couldn't believe it.

We may to set off tomorrow, just to make sure we can do the 120 mile return jourbey by Monday.
Why do you think I drive a 340bhp 335d

Where are you staying?
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2018, 04:28 PM   #6
Watsey
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaston View Post
Quote:

Why do you think I drive a 340bhp 335d

Where are you staying?
Near Cromer. Went to Holkham Hall and the beach by Wells-next-the-Sea today. Kids had a great time.

Nice to get some sunshine later in the afternoon

Its bloody quiet up here and fookin flat !!
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2018, 04:37 PM   #7
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Near Cromer. Went to Holkham Hall and the beach by Wells-next-the-Sea today. Kids had a great time.

Yea those areas are pretty dead, until it’s a hot day and then it’s manic and you can’t park anywhere!

Cromer is ok, Sheringham is slightly more desirable, and as you go west along the coast it gets more so, until you get to Blakeney & Cley which are the most expensive properties in Norfolk, a lot of the London lot holiday there, and nearby is the only Michelin star restaurant in Norfolk, Morston Hall, which I still haven’t been to
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2018, 04:44 PM   #8
Watsey
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Yea those areas are pretty dead, until it's a hot day and then it's manic and you can't park anywhere!

Cromer is ok, Sheringham is slightly more desirable, and as you go west along the coast it gets more so, until you get to Blakeney & Cley which are the most expensive properties in Norfolk, a lot of the London lot holiday there, and nearby is the only Michelin star restaurant in Norfolk, Morston Hall, which I still haven't been to
Its not the size, its the quality. I think this is a main course
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-14-2018, 04:49 PM   #9
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yea those areas are pretty dead, until it's a hot day and then it's manic and you can't park anywhere!

Cromer is ok, Sheringham is slightly more desirable, and as you go west along the coast it gets more so, until you get to Blakeney & Cley which are the most expensive properties in Norfolk, a lot of the London lot holiday there, and nearby is the only Michelin star restaurant in Norfolk, Morston Hall, which I still haven't been to
Its not the size, its the quality. I think this is a main course
I would hope that's just a Hors d'oeuvres!!
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2018, 02:11 PM   #10
kitster
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G31 M Sport

Sheringham! Bloody hell, I grew up there. Happy memories.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 06:05 AM   #11
xenon
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: 2021 G21 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Near Cromer. Went to Holkham Hall and the beach by Wells-next-the-Sea today.
Love it round there, take the dog as often as possible.
Previous: 2018 A6 Avant S-Line MMI+, 2014 F31 320d M-Sport, 2013 F10 520d M-Sport, 2011 F10 530d M-Sport, 2008 320i M-Sport Coupe, 2002 325i, 2001 318i valvetronic, 1998 318i, 1996 525i, 1990 Porsche 944S2
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 07:52 AM   #12
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon View Post
Love it round there, take the dog as often as possible.
So did we until our daughter was born, pushchairs really limit where you can go for a walk! She’s started walking now though so hopefully not long!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 05:34 PM   #13
Goneinsixtyseconds
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Q7 & Clubman JCW on order

Quote:
So did we until our daughter was born, pushchairs really limit where you can go for a walk! She’s started walking now though so hopefully not long!
We found it tough with young children at Wells and Holkham. Brancaster is easier for beach access as the car park is right next to the beach.

Like you said though, get there early on a sunny day, or you'll be circling the car park for a space.

Off to Holt at Spring Bank for a week, usual crabbing in Blakeney. Kids love it. About 30 crabs in half an hour.....

You're right about it being full of rich southerners. Last time we went there was a slightly disguised new Discovery parked next to the green in Burnham Market. Left there all day for people to spot a few weeks before the official reveal. Looked better left disguised to me.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 05:53 PM   #14
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex440 View Post
We found it tough with young children at Wells and Holkham. Brancaster is easier for beach access as the car park is right next to the beach.

Like you said though, get there early on a sunny day, or you'll be circling the car park for a space.

Off to Holt at Spring Bank for a week, usual crabbing in Blakeney. Kids love it. About 30 crabs in half an hour.....

You're right about it being full of rich southerners. Last time we went there was a slightly disguised new Discovery parked next to the green in Burnham Market. Left there all day for people to spot a few weeks before the official reveal. Looked better left disguised to me.
We are lucky having north Norfolk on our door step, spend so much time up there.
Appreciate 0