F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Single zone climate (basic) to two zone climate (high) F30 DONE
GetBMWParts

12-17-2019, 04:58 AM   #45
sas46
Italy
Rep
Drives: BMW 116d @140hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by B---WLF View Post
can you post those coding here? i would change only the control panel if possible
Hi I'm the guy, the codings I found are these

With these you can use 90% of dual zone functions, you can set your temperature but it uses only the left side, fan speed, auto mode, windscreen defrost etc.
I still can't figure out how to set air flux, it changes when you put it into Auto but you can't decide in normal mode.

A friend of mine said that he did the job completely and you can set the flux with the left button but he won't tell me how he did it saying that I'm close to the solution and I have to do it on my own following the F48 electrical scheme, but I didn't come any close for now
Feel free to help me doing it

Last edited by sas46; 12-17-2019 at 05:05 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2020, 06:24 AM   #46
frank.lecock@telenet.be
Rep
Drives: bmw 320i G21 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas46 View Post

With these you can use 90% of dual zone functions, you can set your temperature but it uses only the left side, fan speed, auto mode, windscreen defrost etc.
I still can't figure out how to set air flux, it changes when you put it into Auto but you can't decide in normal mode.

A friend of mine said that he did the job completely and you can set the flux with the left button but he won't tell me how he did it saying that I'm close to the solution and I have to do it on my own following the F48 electrical scheme, but I didn't come any close for now
Hi,i did the same thing as you, i only changed the panel to an lci white amber and let it code by someone, but i don't know what codings he used. I also can not change the air flux all the other stuff works. But also on "auto" the air still comes from the window side; can you tell me that with the codings you posted here, the air comes out the central off the dash when you put it in "auto"? Thanks

Last edited by frank.lecock@telenet.be; 01-18-2020 at 06:58 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2020, 06:35 PM   #47
nurif20
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW F20

Is there any new updates to replace it for only the display ?
I have the basic one without display and i want to have the Display.

Is it enough to replace and code it like in the post before ?
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2020, 07:40 AM   #48
frank.lecock@telenet.be
Rep
Drives: bmw 320i G21 Msport

That is also the thing i want to know (@sas46) :can you tell me that with the codings you posted here, the air comes out the central off the dash when you put it in "auto"? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2020, 09:38 AM   #49
aliorala
Rep
Drives: F30 (2013)

my ecu named IHKA_VA01. I just want to make the panel digital.
how can I do that ?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-11-2021, 03:04 AM   #50
Chris_ks
Private
Rep
Drives: F20 lci

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas46 View Post

Hi, did you finally find any more coding options to make it normally work on manual settings too?
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2021, 03:00 AM   #51
sas46
Italy
Rep
Drives: BMW 116d @140hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_ks View Post
Hi, did you finally find any more coding options to make it normally work on manual settings too?
Nope, there's no easy way to do it, at least coding.

The car handles the air flux in a total different way between single zone and dual.
The only way would be remapping the flux button using an Arduino but I've no time right now to learn how to do it.

If you don't need the flux regulation (I'm using it since 2019 and I don't feel I need it at all) you can use this codings to use the dual panel controller and remove all errors.
The only things that won't work are flux reg. and the right temperature wheel (it has no effect on the temp regulation).
BTW the windshield antifog button will actually work.

USE ESYS, not the shitty Bimmercode/Carly

Put 534 in FA
Do a code on FEM_BODY, IHKA and NBT
Change in FEM_BODY -> AUC -> nicht_aktiv (there's no sensor and it will give you an error)
and all this codings on IHKA

Also you'll have a new menu on NBT to program automatic climate turn on

Use ISTA or some diag tool and delete all errors and you are DONE
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2023, 09:41 AM   #52
vitorsilva82
Rep
Drives: f 20

hello
can someone tell me where to connect the wires behind the chofagem,
which pin connects the wires on the IHKA3?

THANKS

Fresh air grille rear room : 64229265350

https://prnt.sc/jXb4eTyzC_Xx
Appreciate 0