F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Bmw m color string bracelet
proTUNING Freaks

08-02-2020, 01:43 PM   #1
luca10
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 340i xdrive

Bmw m color string bracelet

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 25.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hello everyone, my girlfriend has been making bracelets and one day I asked her to make me an M color bracelet and I'm glad I did.

So I figured I'd offer it to the bimmerpost forum at $25 (including shipping).

Just need wrist measurements and she will make it according to those measurements. PM me for orders, thanks!

Attached Images

04-28-2022, 04:14 AM   #2
nudsenma
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw

Someone was thinking about buying a faith based bracelet . The main task of Orthodox jewelry is to remind a person of God. Church bracelets for male and female hands fulfill the same mission. To satisfy the aesthetic need, they also "heal" the human soul, acting as a kind of talisman. And although neither the Catholic nor the Orthodox clergy approve of wearing jewelry with religious symbols, their reasonable use helps a person. Be sure to think about it if you are ready to wear it. Believe me, it can help you.
Appreciate 0