F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > FS: M-Performance Exhaust
Studio RSR

11-03-2017, 01:40 PM   #23
kabrichx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by OchoChino View Post
**UPDATE** 11/1/17':

To those whom read this, please understand that there WAS a small discretion between myself and the seller of the first exhaust.

Please keep in mind that this is not the same exhaust and that the whole Paypal transaction was a product of a miscommunication.

I do apologize to the first seller for the inconvenience but please keep in mind that this has been resolved.

This exhaust is a second exhaust that I had purchased last month, the first exhaust was sold to my good friend that purchased a 335i.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This exhaust was purchased from a previous member on here, I just never got around to installing the exhaust and figured I might as well go for the DP with a straight pipe.

As always, any suggestions are appreciated and most definitely not in a rush to sell. The exhaust was on for about 150~ miles before being taken off by the original seller because he had purchased a better exhaust.

For Sale: 
(1) Pre-Owned OEM BMW M-Performance Exhaust

Condition: 
Pre-Owned (Like New Condition)

Asking:
$750.00 (Local Pickup Preferred)

Negotiations are welcome, but please keep in mind I've paid $850 for the exhaust.

Please feel free to PM for any questions/pics.
I am at work at the moment but I will be putting up the pictures as soon as I get home.

Best Regards,
Jay.
Please post pic of PayPal transaction and details where you claim to have paid $850 for this “2nd” exhaust.

And I’m sure seller will support your claim....which they certainly have not so far.

Waiting.....
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2017, 07:21 PM   #24
OchoChino
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21' M8 Competition Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanPA_F36 View Post
I'm still trying to understand what "discretion" was used here...discretion not to pay for receipt of goods?
Discretion as in the body shop proceeding to purchase the parts without notifying me like they had informed me at first.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2017, 07:22 PM   #25
OchoChino
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabrichx View Post
Please post pic of PayPal transaction and details where you claim to have paid $850 for this “2nd” exhaust.

And I’m sure seller will support your claim....which they certainly have not so far.

Waiting.....
The exhaust was purchased in person, when I have access to my MacBook, I will upload more screenshots.

But do keep in mind, I had apologized to the first seller for the inconvenience as I was unaware of the situation.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2017, 08:08 PM   #26
kabrichx
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Discretion as in the body shop proceeding to purchase the parts without notifying me like they had informed me at first.
You mean, according to the timeline in your threads, after you signed the paperwork for them to bill the the Insurance Company directly for the repair work, you are upset they did not inform you they were actually moving forward (LOL), ordering parts, while you continued to look for a less reputable shop that would do it for less, while billing Insurance Company for the larger amount.

You broke the contract you executed with them. They wanted to be paid for the parts they ordered as per your request.

If you did not want them to proceed, you should not have signed claim and billing directly over to them.

Like that Certified BMW Repair Facility recommended by several forum members, they should have had the discretion to avoid dealing with someone like you.

Just as someone should have discretion in the future, given your record documented in this and other threads.

Quote:
The exhaust was purchased in person.
How convenient.

Quote:
But do keep in mind, I had apologized to the first seller for the inconvenience as I was unaware of the situation.
So filing a claim against a Seller with PayPal that you did not authorize the transaction (a lie by your own posts and screenshots above) is simply an “inconvenience” in your mind?

PayPal notifies both parties multiple times during a claim investigation. You were absolutely aware of everything you did, not unaware as you state.

Your only regret is that you’ve been caught. For lying about the condition of the exhaust you are trying to sell in forum.

Last edited by kabrichx; 11-04-2017 at 08:15 PM..
Appreciate 2
ae400753.00
      11-04-2017, 10:31 PM   #27
Dinan_Rated
DINAN SELLER
Rep
Drives: BMW X3MC X3M40i, DINAN M5 V10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanPA_F36 View Post
I'm still trying to understand what "discretion" was used here...discretion not to pay for receipt of goods?
Appreciate 1
kabrichx133.00
      11-20-2017, 03:27 PM   #28
kabrichx
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Rated View Post
Interesting we never got those pics he promised. Surprised?

He’s back. Selling Headlights as new (probably will find his wrecked lights on arrival)....as well as looking to pawn off his “vehicle was taken care of nicely, little to no machine car washes and hand washed 90% of the time.”

And he’s “full transparency so please feel free to ask me any questions via Private Message. “

Of course no mention of the fact his car was crashed and he went with cheap repair that offered him kickback instead of Certified BMW Repair.

Woe to the person who leases that.

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1441569

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1433938
Appreciate 1
      12-27-2017, 03:10 PM   #29
OchoChino
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabrichx View Post
Interesting we never got those pics he promised. Surprised?

He’s back. Selling Headlights as new (probably will find his wrecked lights on arrival)....as well as looking to pawn off his “vehicle was taken care of nicely, little to no machine car washes and hand washed 90% of the time.”

And he’s “full transparency so please feel free to ask me any questions via Private Message. “

Of course no mention of the fact his car was crashed and he went with cheap repair that offered him kickback instead of Certified BMW Repair.

Woe to the person who leases that.

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1441569

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1433938
I completely forgot about this post.

I'm still unsure as to why this is continuing.

You are speaking about the headlights I am selling?
And not really sure, but the exhaust situation was handled by Paypal and everything was clarified, I needed the payment to be withdrawn from my bank account, not my credit card that was linked at the time.

I don't think this one hiccup should define me as a buyer/seller, as actually, I purchased multiple parts for my F36 without any hiccups, and since everyone has access to the public posts, you can see that I just purchased a 4" ER Downpipe from @Anzor without any issue and in the process of purchasing a JB4.

I'm sorry I haven't gotten the time to take the pictures, but I just don't have the time and I'll definitely to try to get all the pictures in as soon as possible.

Regards,
Jay

Last edited by OchoChino; 12-27-2017 at 03:11 PM.. Reason: @Anzor
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 03:11 PM   #30
Fronttwelv
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14 328i xdrive msport

Quote:
**UPDATE** 12/27/17':

... I just want to clarify that I am currently a Assistant Branch Manager/Vice President for Citibank, N.A in Manhattan area, (won't get in too much detail for security purposes)....
crooked bankers....
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 03:19 PM   #31
OchoChino
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronttwelv View Post
crooked bankers....
Incompetent forum members