F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > M340i lease deals
ARMA SPEED

03-21-2021, 09:31 AM   #45
JustChris
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla MYRWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashinBenzin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChris View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wills2 View Post
Quote:
Nice! That's not giving up, that's winning.
I think it's a good price, it's a car coming into my friends garage as part exchange on a M2C tomorrow.

But it's not a BMW, so I'll join the Jag F-type posse and not do a collection day thread with any pictures and subtly moan about forum bias.....
Congrats Wills and make sure you share some pics.

My gripe isn't forum bias at all and BMW vs anything else. I just feel...it gets about 4 posts in and people are slagging off a persons new car. You paid too much. It's too slow. It's not a 6.2L 7000HP something must be bollocks.

Everyone's gone nuts and forgotten their manners so I'm out

(TBF it's not the regulars but hey ho). Here a pic of a Coventry/India's finest.
Looking good on the Mumbai south circular!

I know what you mean, and don't get how someone can be on a car enthusiast forum and not get enthusiastic about almost any car. But...f..k em, keep on posting and let the rest of us live the F-type life vicariously.

Read back an old thread of mine recently about my then freshly minted order and someone giving it 3 weeks before it's on the back of a breakdown truck.

More JLR metal - my eternally FFRR owning neighbour, think he's had 3 of the current shape, has only gone and bought a Defender. Looks good on the drive.
One can only imagine the spec of Defender a FFRS owner goes for.

Armrest fridge for sure!

My favourite feature is remote start. Amazing, I was a bit worried it was reserved for LR and not J but it's there! Set cabin temp, press and get your shoes on. Nice.
I love remote start, combined with the heated screen. Winter mornings are a pleasure. Although might help explain how I got 21mpg over a 90 litre tankful in a diesel more time warming up than the short runs that followed the warm up.

He knows how to watch the pennies, so not sure of the Defender spec. The FFRRs were bare bones (if such a thing exists) with autobiography exterior bits and steps fitted himself.

Genuinely no idea how this happened. Maybe I was rolling downhill 🤔
Attached Images

03-21-2021, 09:42 AM   #46
MashinBenzin
Major General
Rep
Drives: Eiger D5

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wills2 View Post
Quote:
Nice! That's not giving up, that's winning.
I think it's a good price, it's a car coming into my friends garage as part exchange on a M2C tomorrow.

But it's not a BMW, so I'll join the Jag F-type posse and not do a collection day thread with any pictures and subtly moan about forum bias.....
Congrats Wills and make sure you share some pics.

My gripe isn't forum bias at all and BMW vs anything else. I just feel...it gets about 4 posts in and people are slagging off a persons new car. You paid too much. It's too slow. It's not a 6.2L 7000HP something must be bollocks.

Everyone's gone nuts and forgotten their manners so I'm out

(TBF it's not the regulars but hey ho). Here a pic of a Coventry/India's finest.
Looking good on the Mumbai south circular!

I know what you mean, and don't get how someone can be on a car enthusiast forum and not get enthusiastic about almost any car. But...f..k em, keep on posting and let the rest of us live the F-type life vicariously.

Read back an old thread of mine recently about my then freshly minted order and someone giving it 3 weeks before it's on the back of a breakdown truck.

More JLR metal - my eternally FFRR owning neighbour, think he's had 3 of the current shape, has only gone and bought a Defender. Looks good on the drive.
One can only imagine the spec of Defender a FFRS owner goes for.

Armrest fridge for sure!

My favourite feature is remote start. Amazing, I was a bit worried it was reserved for LR and not J but it's there! Set cabin temp, press and get your shoes on. Nice.
I love remote start, combined with the heated screen. Winter mornings are a pleasure. Although might help explain how I got 21mpg over a 90 litre tankful in a diesel more time warming up than the short runs that followed the warm up.

He knows how to watch the pennies, so not sure of the Defender spec. The FFRRs were bare bones (if such a thing exists) with autobiography exterior bits and steps fitted himself.

Genuinely no idea how this happened. Maybe I was rolling downhill 🤔
That's amazing! The disco needs 30 miles to get the average that high

Drives - 2020 LR Discovery HSE-L
Previous - 2019 LR Discovery HSE-L // 2016 F36 440i // 2009 E90 320D SE
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2021, 10:25 AM   #47
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

That jag is nice.
Been getting quotes for approved used tourings and they are comical. Synter are only offering 9.9 apr and others sightly lower but we are talking well over 600 a month for a used car with a smallish upfront of 2.5k on a 4yr pcp.

May very well have un realistic expectations in the current market so looks like sitting it out a bit more (for a new lease deal or the like) will continue.
Appreciate 1
JustChris17487.50
      03-21-2021, 03:40 PM   #48
g9icy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 440i Gran Coupe MSport

Fixed APRs on used are a joke atm, I can't see this being sustainable.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2021, 10:30 AM   #49
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Well.... looks like I have managed to get a saloon with tech pack for same price as the Q1 deals. Deciding now whether to get 3 or 4 year deal and maintenance or not.
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2021, 03:18 PM   #50
g9icy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 440i Gran Coupe MSport

Nice, a better deal than ~£600 a month? If it was less than that I'd sign up.
Appreciate 0