F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Tracking / Racing / Autocrossing > Track Dates/Racing Events Near NJ/East Coast?
ARMA SPEED

08-11-2020, 10:55 AM   #1
luca10
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 340i xdrive

Track Dates/Racing Events Near NJ/East Coast?

Hello, Ive been looking for track days/racing events but can not seem to find anything. Looking for track events/roll racing or even car meets/car shows. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to search for these events, any specific websites or links through bimmerpost to keep an eye out for?

Thanks in advance and I apologize if this has been asked for already in different posts!
      08-21-2020, 11:18 AM   #2
skier_du
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14 F30 335i xDrive

Garage List
Try motorsportreg for pretty close to every track event you could want to go to. Almost all major, and some not so major events post there.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2020, 01:53 PM   #3
Desertnate
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i

Garage List
2016 BMW 435i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skier_du View Post
Try motorsportreg for pretty close to every track event you could want to go to. Almost all major, and some not so major events post there.

I think this is probably the authoritative source for events these days. Everyone to include SCCA and NASA use it. I like the fact you can filter by distance.
      08-21-2020, 09:34 PM   #4
luca10
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
Quote:

I think this is probably the authoritative source for events these days. Everyone to include SCCA and NASA use it. I like the fact you can filter by distance.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
Quote:

Thanks! Will look into it
      08-21-2020, 10:04 PM   #5
Solidjake
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Poland
Rep
Drives: '13 328i Msport 6MT

luca10

Look up NJ Motorsports Park NJMP.

They have track days and it's the PERFECT way to get onto a track. Prices are great for about 1:40-2hrs track time

Apex SM-10/DWS06+ | 400m/X-ice Xi3 | Injen Exhaust | Stoptech SS Lines | 335 Front Brakes
Hawk HPS 5.0 | RBF600 | ER Charge Pipes | Wagner Evo Comp 2 FMIC
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2020, 08:49 AM   #6
luca10
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
luca10

Look up NJ Motorsports Park NJMP.

They have track days and it's the PERFECT way to get onto a track. Prices are great for about 1:40-2hrs track time
I heard of that track, never looked into it. Will now tho, thanks!
      08-22-2020, 02:44 PM   #7
Solidjake
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Poland
Rep
Drives: '13 328i Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by luca10 View Post
You got it. I did a track day at each of the two track. It's paced but you'll have a blast. If you feel you are going a lot faster than the other guys in the beginner group you can speak to one of the instructors and ask them to bump you to the next level which is noticeably faster.

Apex SM-10/DWS06+ | 400m/X-ice Xi3 | Injen Exhaust | Stoptech SS Lines | 335 Front Brakes
Hawk HPS 5.0 | RBF600 | ER Charge Pipes | Wagner Evo Comp 2 FMIC
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2020, 03:14 PM   #8
luca10
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by luca10 View Post
You got it. I did a track day at each of the two track. It's paced but you'll have a blast. If you feel you are going a lot faster than the other guys in the beginner group you can speak to one of the instructors and ask them to bump you to the next level which is noticeably faster.
I've done Pocono raceway a few times but that's all and that track can get boring after a few times