F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > after market carbon fiber aero kits for 2019 440i?
Studio RSR

07-08-2018, 01:27 PM   #1
strikernr
Rep
Drives: 440i

after market carbon fiber aero kits for 2019 440i?

I ordered a factory build 440i. For now I added chrome exhaust tips and spoiler in my build from BMW which comes to $1245 CAD.

The entire aero kit from BMW is worth around $10,000, which includes, carbon fiber mirror caps, exhausts tips, rear spoiler, front splitter and plastic side skits and diffuser. This is way too much in opinion.

Are there any after market companies you can recommend from where I can buy this stuff cheap and get it shipped? Or any local shops in Toronto that get this stuff and install it?

Last edited by strikernr; 07-08-2018 at 02:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2018, 05:30 PM   #2
sukhparm.7
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikernr View Post
I ordered a factory build 440i. For now I added chrome exhaust tips and spoiler in my build from BMW which comes to $1245 CAD.

The entire aero kit from BMW is worth around $10,000, which includes, carbon fiber mirror caps, exhausts tips, rear spoiler, front splitter and plastic side skits and diffuser. This is way too much in opinion.

Are there any after market companies you can recommend from where I can buy this stuff cheap and get it shipped? Or any local shops in Toronto that get this stuff and install it?
I have got aftermarket bits for my 335 and am going to assume the market is pretty much same for yours.
I really like the spoiler, its not actually high kick but got little higher kick than oem, weave patterns for cf is nice. Got it from $230.
Diffuser: 2 of the holes didn't line up and was little short, maybe about 2-3mm. Managed to put it on after wrestling around, like it for the price got it for $180
Didn't like the front splitter i was looking at, too much gap around the corners, so I didn't buy it.
You can find good fitting cf ones for around 500-600.
Not sure about after market tips, i was looking but couldn't find any.
Appreciate 0