F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Bluetooth Album Art and SMS notifications
proTUNING Freaks

01-31-2020, 12:41 PM   #1
trueoriginal
Registered
Rep
Drives: 320d GT 2014

Bluetooth Album Art and SMS notifications

Hi all,

I used to own a 2011 F10 which had the CIC iDrive with enhanced bluetooth and it used to mean I could look at my text messages on the display.

Currently own a 05/2014 F34 with ENTRYNAV and can't work out how to get text messages to show. I am able to use the bluetooth from my iPhone to make calls and stream music but it doesn't want to send data like my old car did. Am I doing something wrong? Would be really grateful of a solution if there is one.

Also, when I am playing music from USB I get album art show but it never does over bluetooth. I also can't use the scroll wheel on the steering wheel to change songs when they're playing over bluetooth. Are either of these possible please?

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0