F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Thoughts? Trying to make our ‘19 430i not feel like the Hyundai Elantra of BMWs
ARMA SPEED

03-19-2023, 05:04 PM   #1
Bradze81
Rep
Drives: BMW F36 430i

Thoughts? Trying to make our ‘19 430i not feel like the Hyundai Elantra of BMWs

My wife and I name everything and her BMW is . My Durango R/T is Gomez. Anyway the F36 seems like a very capable platform. I’m going to start using it for lapping days. Friday I mounted Bridgestone Potenza S-001s in 225/45/r18. I’m relatively happy with all the stock crap but we need to put on the blue Brembo brakes along with braided lines and Motul fluid ASAP. Maybe shims or some additional cooling. I also got a track day alignment and it feels great. Not a pile of mush like before. I’d like to learn about the transmission and so on. Eventually I want a cold air intake, cat back exhaust and tune and replace plastic engine parts with metal etc. it’ll get K&W variant 2 coilovers, fatter wheels and tires and a bunch of goodies.
For now I want to make it sportier looking. I hate chrome but not sure about Amazon/eBay quality. I found black grills and window chrome delete kits. I think I wanna change the amber corner markers to clear LED and wrap the fender vent blue to match trim on bumper. Also can I risk rebadging a 4 year old car? 430i logo is ugly chrome.

And I know no one cares but it’s an interesting coincidence the factory put blue on black cause morticia is nothing without Gomez. Gomez is light blue and I wanna add more black. Maybe one of my kids will help me figure out how to post pics later
Attached Images

Last edited by Bradze81; 03-20-2023 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: Duplicate
Appreciate 0