F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > Where to buy Dinan springs in Toronto
proTUNING Freaks

04-06-2018, 06:57 PM   #1
7iM3less
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 ZCP

Where to buy Dinan springs in Toronto

Hey guys where's the best place to buy Dinan parts in the GTA?
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2018, 07:21 PM   #2
7iM3less
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

I found TDOT Performance but price seems. But pricing seems a tad high...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-06-2018, 07:43 PM   #3
F30RiK
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 13' 335 xdrive M-sport 6 Speed

BMW dealer
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2018, 08:55 PM   #4
7iM3less
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30RiK View Post
BMW dealer
Your paying a premium through the dealer though. I can save easily $100 buying it off eBay in USD even after customs fees....
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2018, 11:49 PM   #5
tokic_o
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 / F36 430i / E92 M3

Try nextmod at woodbine/407 area
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 12:29 AM   #6
anotheran
Sedan Driver
Canada
Rep
Drives: A nice car

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC328_F30 View Post
Finally done with the OEM stuff and moving onto aftermarkets? how much $$ have to put into her right now?

definitely want to follow your footsteps with the m perf brakes and tempting to do the m sport bumper

Forgot to add, make sure you get matching dampers/shocks with the springs. The car can get bouncy without.

ZCP | ZHP | ZTR | ZE0 | MSport | ZMP | DHP | MStickerPack | THP | MPPSK | MPPK
BMW MSP Lightweight Jacket | DTM Motorsport Team Cap| BMW M Drift Cat 5 | BMW M Thermo Mug

Last edited by anotheran; 04-07-2018 at 12:37 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 07:36 AM   #7
7iM3less
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotheran View Post
Quote:
Finally done with the OEM stuff and moving onto aftermarkets? how much $$ have to put into her right now?

definitely want to follow your footsteps with the m perf brakes and tempting to do the m sport bumper

Forgot to add, make sure you get matching dampers/shocks with the springs. The car can get bouncy without.
Thanks dude.

In terms of costs (cdn):
Bought the car for $29k (cpo), put in $7k to do the M Sport conversion (that's exterior bumpers and interior complete) and then another $7k or so on all the other accessories + bits (extentions, Avin, LCI updates, spacers, carbon pieces, second set of winter rims + new tires all around etc).

I'm considering Dinan springs but not convinced on the spending still. That will likely be $1400 after all said and done. I monitor the driveways I pull in and out of everyday and if I lower even .75" I'm gonna be smacking the road all the time with my front lip.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 12:39 PM   #8
Kailec
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Thanks dude.

In terms of costs (cdn):
Bought the car for $29k (cpo), put in $7k to do the M Sport conversion (that's exterior bumpers and interior complete) and then another $7k or so on all the other accessories + bits (extentions, Avin, LCI updates, spacers, carbon pieces, second set of winter rims + new tires all around etc).

I'm considering Dinan springs but not convinced on the spending still. That will likely be $1400 after all said and done. I monitor the driveways I pull in and out of everyday and if I lower even .75" I'm gonna be smacking the road all the time with my front lip.
I've never been so afraid of addition in my life! I don't even want to think about how much I've put into her so far.. Lol
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 03:26 PM   #9
7iM3less
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailec View Post
Quote:
Thanks dude.

In terms of costs (cdn):

I've never been so afraid of addition in my life! I don't even want to think about how much I've put into her so far.. Lol
Yeah I had purposely ignored the spending until the other day I had nothing to do. Made a spreadsheet and went through the receipts :s
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 06:57 PM   #10
jalx
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 16' 340i xDrive

Quote:
I got mine here. Called the guy (a bit hard to get a hold of), and he shipped them directly from Dinan to my home. Better price than TDot.

Lash Motorsport Inc.
343 Elgin St. North Unit B
Cambridge ON N1R 7H9 CA
519-241-1089

Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 07:06 PM   #11
Kailec
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalx View Post
I got mine here. Called the guy (a bit hard to get a hold of), and he shipped them directly from Dinan to my home. Better price than TDot.

Lash Motorsport Inc.
343 Elgin St. North Unit B
Cambridge ON N1R 7H9 CA
519-241-1089

Good luck.
Does he have KW coilovers for a good price as well?
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 07:55 PM   #12
anotheran
Sedan Driver
Canada
Rep
Drives: A nice car

Quote:
Thanks dude.

In terms of costs (cdn):

Wow. with that, you're close to a new car sans tax. But it looks pretty sweet.

There's some tall speed bumps that I scrape the bottom on if I don't go slow enough. Not great. And surprised that small of a drop could cause problems. It'll be a bigger problem for you for sure. No front lip on mine. But I love the handling after Dinan springs. Well worth it.

ZCP | ZHP | ZTR | ZE0 | MSport | ZMP | DHP | MStickerPack | THP | MPPSK | MPPK
BMW MSP Lightweight Jacket | DTM Motorsport Team Cap| BMW M Drift Cat 5 | BMW M Thermo Mug
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 08:01 PM   #13
7iM3less
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotheran View Post
Quote:
Thanks dude.

In terms of costs (cdn):

Wow. with that, you're close to a new car sans tax. But it looks pretty sweet.

There's some tall speed bumps that I scrape the bottom on if I don't go slow enough. Not great. And surprised that small of a drop could cause problems. It'll be a bigger problem for you for sure. No front lip on mine. But I love the handling after Dinan springs. Well worth it.
Yeah I priced a new 330 through BMW Toronto and it would still have run $51k + taxes. That was specs with grey unpainted brakes and no aerodynamics components.

Keep in mind the $7k updates I quoted as "accessories" I would've had to of done on the new car as well. So i'm still $15k below a new one.

I picked up my car with 18k km's and an extended cpo warranty. After all said and done I'm pretty comfortable with how everything played out.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
anotheran389.00
      04-25-2018, 09:35 PM   #14
TO 335
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: EB 335xi

Quote:
Your paying a premium through the dealer though. I can save easily $100 buying it off eBay in USD even after customs fees....
if your doing springs get the shocks done trust me I got the Dinan/b6 combo best upgrade next to Bootmod3. Got my shocks from the Edmonton dealership even shipped for free.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2018, 07:24 PM   #15
daneww
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 335i M Sport II

Quote:
Yeah I priced a new 330 through BMW Toronto and it would still have run $51k + taxes. That was specs with grey unpainted brakes and no aerodynamics components.

Keep in mind the $7k updates I quoted as "accessories" I would've had to of done on the new car as well. So i'm still $15k below a new one.

I picked up my car with 18k km's and an extended cpo warranty. After all said and done I'm pretty comfortable with how everything played out.

What screen is that? (OEM? Only have the small one currently)

Also, which air freshner is that? :P

Nice looking ride
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2018, 07:26 PM   #16
Kailec
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by daneww View Post
What screen is that? (OEM? Only have the small one currently)

Also, which air freshner is that? :P

Nice looking ride
That's one from Avin. Air freshener is oem BMW one you can get at any dealership.
Appreciate 1
7iM3less2595.00
      04-28-2018, 07:46 PM   #17
daneww
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 335i M Sport II

Quote:
That's one from Avin. Air freshener is oem BMW one you can get at any dealership.
Thanks for letting me know, how does the Avin seem to be working for you? Was thinking about getting it my self.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2018, 07:58 PM   #18
Kailec
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for letting me know, how does the Avin seem to be working for you? Was thinking about getting it my self.
I don't have it, you'll have to ask the OP. I debated getting NBT retrofit though..
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2018, 09:08 PM   #19
7iM3less
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't have it, you'll have to ask the OP. I debated getting NBT retrofit though..
Works flawlessly for me. I haven't had any of the issues the guys over in the nav/ electronics section are having.

One of the best spends I made on this car.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2018, 09:56 PM   #20
Tsilly
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Jet Black

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Works flawlessly for me. I haven't had any of the issues the guys over in the nav/ electronics section are having.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Same upgrade too love the screen no issues so far!
Appreciate 0